Chapter 13

Kaitlyn's POV:

I wake up and start to freak out about a arm around my waist, but then I remembered last night. I immediately start to blush just thinking about it. I made the mistake of trying to get up, and as I started to think I was free I was pulled back into his chest. Well this is great what if Sophia walks in that would be hella awkward, and hard to explain. I turn around facing his chest and start to push him off me. Well that didn't work, seeing I had no athletic muscles so I couldn't just pry his arms off of me. Even though I was trying to break free I really didn't want to I was so warm and comfortable, but I knew I had to before someone walks in. Then an idea popped up in my head. I don't know what I was thinking when I did it, I think I was high or something, I had to be. I leaned up and pecked his lips. He woke up and smiled, but with his raised his eyebrow . "You wouldn't wake up" I said blushing and looking down. I heard him laugh, I then realized his hands were still on my waist. He realized it too, but instead of pulling away he pulled me even closer. By now I was blushing so hard, I know I look like a cherry right now. "I should go before someone walks in and starts to think we are actually doing something" I state while trying to hide my madly blushing face. He started to blush, but then grabbed my face. "Don't hide your face, beautiful" He whispered. Just as I thought my face couldn't get any redder he says that. Now it looks like I have a very severe sun burn. He chuckles at my silence. He then kisses my lips, at first I was shocked, but then I close my eyes savoring the kiss. We pull away. "What was that for" I ask out of breath and smiling like a mad man. He looks at me with his dark green eyes smiling at me the same way I was probably smiling at him. "Just returning the offer" He says and wink. God dang it I'm blushing again. I smile up at him. I then get up to go get changed, I couldn't wear my pajamas all day even though I would love to. "Where are you going" Jaeden asks grabbing my hand, frowning. I roll my eyes at him. "I'm going to go get changed" I say in a duh tone. Why did he want know though I mean... "Okay just hurry" I just laughed at his comment and walked out, I cant help but to just fall for this boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys so this is a longer chapter again I'm at school and typing this on a laptop. Anyways I just want to thank you for your support. I am posting at least 3 chapters by Friday, I'm so sorry!

Love You Guys❤❤