➳seven

Song for the chapter: Arms by Christina Perri

                                     You and I Tonight by Faber Drive

Harry’s POV

My eyes flickered open as an impulsive voltage accumulate over my damp and clammy body. I immediately submerge my pounding forehead onto the moist skin of my palms when a rapid mass off imperceptible weight was heave onto the focal point of my skull.

“Harry, calm down” a chaste voice spoke from the surface of the bed. “Harry, just breath” it spoke again, I let myself settle down and gaze my way up to the person positioned beside me.

“B-Belle?” My voice trembles like I haven’t utter a word in a phase of time. “What happened?”

“You we’re out cold for 2 days” She looked down onto her covered feet, while sadness filled the capacity of her imposing features. However my head is still feeling intense but the memories that turned out at Sole was not putting itself out of sight. I recollect everything that happened that day, mine and Holly’s fight, the warlock who gave me that peculiar water that made me unconscious for two days, that warlock p.issed me off big time, but as you see from my situation right now, I’ am not exactly in the right state of mind at this point in time to wage war which brought me back to the issue of mine and Holly. I don’t seem to be fuming about her now and I’m still inquisitive if she’s feeling all right despite from her ruthless behaviour towards me the other night.

“How’s Holly?” I enquire, my voice holding onto uncertainty as I’ am still discomfited asking about her to the person closest to her.

“She’s fine; she hasn’t left her room since she went home the other night with Zayn” she answered, her doe brown eyes meeting mine but she hastily looked away seeming to feel unease of my stare although her eyes we’re filled with worry and concern, making me feel badly for her as the gray half-moons blemished underneath her eyes signifying that she stumble upon lack of sleep because of her apprehension for us.

“Do you think she’s fine?” I delicately clutch her chin to provide her attention to me. I felt her tense underneath my touch nevertheless she soon unwinds her shoulders and allows a heavy breath to depart from her cherry lips.

Her eyes associated with mine as she shook her head ‘no. “She hasn’t spoken to anyone” She informed.

My body grew worry towards Holly as the thought of the outgoing, loud spoken girl is now isolated inside her room, being hushed and silent. “Why don’t you take a break, I’m feeling decent now” I partially lie, my head is still feeling harsh but I think I can still manage it.

“You sure?” She spoke, her unwillingness overcrowding her senses but her drowsiness can still be manifest. I nodded my head yes and allowed her to run off in the direction of her room to rest.

I force myself to arise from my warm bed, grasping immediately onto the night stand as I felt the atmosphere rotate in my vision. My ears heard an intake of breath outside of my wide open bedroom door that Belle misfortunately left gaping, my body liberated from everything that I thought was about to have a collision against the floorboards but an unforeseen arctic hand grasp around my waist and laid me down towards my bed.