➳ten

Playlist:

I See Fire – Ed Sheeran

Through The Dark – One Direction ;)

Harry’s POV

Catching a glimpse of Holly from a few distance from me, along with an exasperated and confound expression overfilling her effortless look. Seeing her like this somewhat brings thrill within me, and alluring me to do this more frequently, I have got to say and without a doubt that Holly is in fact attractive, she could attract any other guy she could get wherever she is, I can perceive that most half of the intoxicated males here grant her with all of their attention yet Holly was still naive of all the pairs of eyes staring and gawking at her, observing her entire movement. But as I think about it profoundly something that doesn’t seem right was starting to shape at the tip of my abdomen, but I wouldn’t depict it as a sign of jealousy but a sign of my domineering, like I have felt the first time I saw and met her, like I should protect her from everything around her, but I’m here distancing myself from her.

I curve my head back to where Belle was positioned in front of me, allowing my eyes to gaze at her, still my thoughts we’re still on Holly. My plan of p.issing her off from the very start that Belle agreed to join us was starting to work.

“Harry?”Belle’s voice cracked my thoughts. “Wanna go to Holly?” She smiled at me, her innocent surface glowing her appearance.

“Oh... uhm... you don’t mind?” I ask idiotically, I practically face palm myself at my question, this just shows that I actually do want to be at Holly’s side, yet my other plan of getting to know more about Belle was not that working completely, knowing that my mind was engage at the images of Holly, her actions earlier when I woke her was starting to concern me more, the first time I saw her defencelessness through her eyes, as if she was terrified but at the same time comforted when she laid her eyes to mine.

“I don’t mind, really, I can see that you like her” Belle winked at me, a menacing smirk marking against her lips, almost making me curious at her statement.

“I—“I began to protest but was hushed by Belle immediately.

“Don’t even try to deny it, I can see a glow in your eyes when you hear a mention of her name” She says evidently, like it was generally obvious and clear, but a bump in my throat stopped me to utter a word at her mention of the glow in my eyes, so she has noticed it.

“How?” I enquire, swallowing the lump that was preventing me to express a word.

“Harry, I already know you’re a shadow hunter I overheard your conversation with Zayn in Sole the other night, why? Why did you come here?” Her reply caught me off guard, I should be feeling furious by her eavesdropping but I’m not, it’s my fault that I’m trying to hide my real identity to them and Holly, and I know that Holly also witnessed the glowing of my eyes and I’m hoping for her to never mention about it or try to figure it out, my mouth opened to answer her question but was cut off yet again.

“Just promise me, you will not break her heart, she has been through a lot, and you being a shadow hunter doesn’t make it better it just makes it worst, you don’t know what shadow hunters did to her parents, such brutal things, so I would like to remind you that keep it a secret from her for awhile until she gets comfortable and trust’s you it would be so much better”