➳eight

Holly’s POV

My mouth irrigated at the abrupt aroma of blood, satisfying every bit of my senses, my body specifically lacking of food, my pointed teeth stretching into its razor-sharp emergence, and my eyes converting to its natural blood-stained shade.

My body hunt down against the icy wooden floor allowing my senses to have power over my starvation; I followed the trail of the bloody stench, leading me to the door where I thought I wasn’t invited in, but the blood was tempting me to gain admittance. I promptly grab the handle and nearly tear the door from its attachment. Almost immediately my eyes come across to a pair of glowing forest green eyes, lacking control of my body and sanity, it lunge towards the person landing on top of him, and without hesitation nor pity, I excavate my fangs onto its delicate tenderly neck, draining each of the blood cells drifting all over his body.

“Holly!” His virtuous voice screamed “Holly! Stop it” it screamed again.

Without warning my eyes jerked open, and my shoulders being shaken by two warm hands, the hands that my heart was craving once more. “Holly” the voice sighs, my eyes strolling over to the other pair I saw within my dream or should I clarify as a nightmare.

“What happened?” I utter softly, my breathing unequal with each other. Albeit of the bewilderment developing inside me, I was feeling incredibly gratified at the prospect of the person formerly hunching over me, even if I was acting a tad distant and detached towards him for the past few days that felt like an era of time, because of my heart longing for his comfort yet my body was requesting more time and space, I’ am still pleased for his precise timing, who knows what would happen next if my nightmare would maintain to it’s current scene, it would possibly be sickening and unpleasant to witness.

“I heard you growling, so I went in to check up on you” Harry answer, his voice mounting with irregular emotions. My heart feeling tender however my body is stating that he only said that due to sympathy furthermore, mercy.

“What time is it?” I overlooked the statement of my body and follow one shredded portion of my heart, trusting it to lead me to a decent track.

“2 in the morning, the others went hunting” His eyes taper against mine “Are you okay?” his voice was drowning in anxiety and distress.

I nodded. “Yeah, just nervous tension, but I’m feeling good now” I present him a brittle smile, since my mind was still feeling disturb caused by the unusual dream and fearing that I would murder again someone I regard of desiring.

A discomfited stillness went by as we both look downhill, waiting for one of us to break the awkward stiffness.

I heard him clear his throat, resulting me to meander my eyes to lock with his. I distinguish a blunt, baldness hill meeting with peaceful green grass, locking together to create such beautiful meadow, with a stunning scenery of the sunset, where I would love to exist in and never leave all over again.

However, my eyes flicker down for a second time as I felt like a creep, gawking at his emerald green eyes that are only one of its kinds.