First day

(Y/N) : your name

(F/C) : favorite color

(N/N) : nickname

Today was the day! I bounced out of bed and slipped on my brand new grey uniform, I regularly sleep until noon on weekends but today was a special day. Today was the day I join overwatch, officially.

A little while ago, I did at 6-month training program to get into Overwatch. They only accept 2 trainees into overwatch, and you need to be pretty badass to even get into the training program itself. Luckily my past training with my dad paid off and they let me in with open arms.

My dad worked with overwatch during the omnic crisis and made and name for himself there. He was good friends with Jack Morrison and I saw him at our house a lot when I was young. My dad went on a mission alone when I was 15 years old, he bit off more then he could chew and he died in battle.

My mom wasn't around much longer either, she was exposed to hazardous fumes and died a couple months later. I was in a foster home till I was old enough to pay my own bills.

People always felt sorry for me and took pity on me, but in my darkest times I thought of what my dad told me almost every day, "Stay stiff kid". My dad always wanted me to be strong and not to show my weak spots. And that's what I did.

After getting ready, I take one last look at my soon to old apartment, grab my big (F/C) duffle bag and head out the door. Going down the elevator I thought about my dad and how proud he must be. " I did it, dad," I say quietly to myself.

I walk outside my apartment building to see a bus with the famous tracer beside it. "Just in time love," she says with a smile.

I chuckle nervously and shake her hand. "(F/N), (F/N) (L/N). I'm glad to be on the team!"