The Hospital

Everything was pitch black. I couldn't move my body. I could hear voices, but not clearly. I felt someone reach their arm under my waist and lift me up. Next thing I know I woke up in the hospital.

I open my eyes to a blinding light in my face and an extremely painful headache. I rub my eyes and try to adjust to the light, no one was here. I tried to get up but before I could do anything someone walked in. Still trying to adjust to the light, I look up to see a tall figure.

"Hey! How are ya doing?" said the figure. My eyes adjust to the light and I see its junkrat. I immediately remember what happened and started freaking out.

"IS JACK OKAY? OMG WHAT HAPPENED! I GOTTA GET UP." You start getting up and junkrat stops you and chuckles. "Wait, hold your horses! Jacks fine! He was informed that Talon was here and he sent help. But they weren't fast enough and you got hit on the noggin. They pinned me to a wall and tried to get some information out of me but I guess they were informed that overwatch knew their whereabouts and left before any more harm was done. " I look at him in confusion. "Then I carried your ass here! your welcome by the way." I rolled my eyes and laughed a little. junkrat and I talked for a while and he wasn't what I thought he was. He was funny and actually nice to me.

After a while of talking tracer, jack, Mcree, mercy and some other people walked in. Tracer ran over to me and pushed by junkrat. She hugged me a little harder than she was supposed to and started rambling. "(Y/N)!!!! OMG, you're awake! are you okay? do you feel okay???" I laugh. "I'm fine. My head just hurts."

Mercy walks over and starts shining a flashlight in my eyes. "(Y/N), you have a concussion, so stay off the battlefield until it heals, okay?. "I sigh in disappointment. I really wasn't excited about recovering for who knows how long, but I was happy I was alive.

Jack walks over to me and puts a hand on my shoulder. "In the hospital already? That would have to be a record." I push him and laugh. "Your dad would be proud," he said while walking out. Even after making fun of me I'm glad Jack was okay.

After that mercy gave me some medication and I head to the cafeteria for lunch. My head still hurt a lot, but I didn't really mind. When I walked into the cafeteria, I saw junkrat spot me and start waving me over. I smile and walk over, but still a little confused. Tracer made junkrat seem like a whole different person; Shady, rude, psychotic. But really he wasn't any of those things. I know I haven't known him for very long but I feel like there's so much more to him.

I sit down with my food and start up a conversation with them. Roadhog, whose actual name is Mako, was actually really sweet and less intimidating than I thought he would be. The whole time we talked and it was nice. I felt like I could trust them.