First Day (Part 2)

On the bus, I talked with the other recruit, Lena, Jesse, and jack (Tracer, McRee, Solder 76) They were helpful and kind and made me feel less anxious. We talked about the protocol and what will happen when we get there. Jack was stern and strict sounding. He was different, but I could tell behind the mask he was still that kind-eyed man who'd laugh at his own dad jokes.

(Time skip)

After about 2 hours of driving, We finally made it to the base, It was huge and not to mention and well kept. You could really tell that jack ran this place. We all walked into this legendary building and dropped off our stuff and got our room keys from the friendly lady at the front desk. After that, we went straight to the cafeteria for the welcoming. both me and the other recruit walked in, studying the wonderfully lit room and the amazing architecture. I saw all the famous heroes were sitting down at the tables. Surprisingly, They looked more excited than me. After Jack did the introductions, we all sat down to eat.

During dinner, I had small talk with Mercy, Zarya, Lucio, and D.va. Everyone was so kind and warm-hearted and I was so happy to be apart of this new community. Mercy told me where her office was if I ever needed medical assistance. Zarya poured me a drink and told me about her history in bodybuilding. Lucio let me listen to some of his catchy new songs on his headphones. And D.va challenged me to a 1v1 match later on COD.

While I was talking with everyone and eating, I saw two other people eating at a table by themselves. They were the oddest couple of people I've ever seen in my life. One was tall and skinny. He had a prosthetic arm and a peg leg with hair that's somewhat on fire. And the other guy looked like a giant pig with a tattoo on his belly. They looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. I leaned over a whispered to Tracer, "Who are they?" as I discreetly pointed towards them. Tracer got closer, "I would stay away from those ones. They're pretty much criminals. They're not very social either." Tracer said worryingly. "How did they get into overwatch", I asked. Tracer gave me an unsure look and shrugged.

I continued to eat and ignored the fact that I was sitting in a room with two criminals.