Time for training!

(8:30)

I woke up with a massive headache and smudged mascara. I walked over to the washroom and took a shower. It felt great! After a brief but soothing shower, i walked out and sat on my bed with just a towel on. I check my phone to see some text messages from Lena (tracer). "Training starts at 9:00! Don't sleep in! we'll take care of the hangover when you get here." I jump up realizing I was gonna be late if I kept sitting around. I dried my hair and put it up then slipped on the uniform. It fit me nicely and it was very comfortable. Then I ran out the door with my bag ready for my first training session.

(8:58)

I arrived just before 9:00 still with an awful headache and sore muscles. I saw Lena tieing up her shoelaces on a bench and I ran over to her. "I thought it was a late start? what am I suppose to do with this hangover?" Tracer reached into her bag and grabbed out a pill and gave it to me. "This will fix it trust me! it's a lifesaver love." I took it and my headache and the sick feeling went away. "Woah," I said after I swallowed. Lena giggled and we walked over to Jack and the rest of the team.

As soon as the whole team was together jack started talking/shouting orders. "Okay team, Time for training. We will do a basic match and I will split you up into teams, and remember, the weapons cant hurt you. Team 1 will be D.va, Mei, (Y/N), Mercy, Genji, and Junkrat." I was a little nervous being on Junkrats team due to last nights mishap, but we won't be talking with each other right? just training. I walked over and grabbed my weapon from the weapons storage. (whatever weapon you want). Soon after we got into positions and we started the match. (the map was watchpoint Gibralter k) You were on defense and your team was winning. For your first day, you were doing great. You aim was on point and your reflexes were fast. About halfway through the match, you decided to get to high ground and hit the enemies from above. Gibralter was pretty big and you figured your plan would give you an advantage. about 20 seconds of my head being out the window. I heard a door open behind me and I immediately turned around to see junkrat stepping out of the closet? Before I could say anything he pulled me in and put one hand on my mouth. I was scared of what was about to happen, what was he doing?! I was about to put my fist fighting skills to use and attempt beat down this perverted mother fuckaaah, until I heard someone outside start speaking.

"Gabriel, kidnapping Jack Morrison right in the middle of training will not be successful and very stupide. Everyone is armed and were not exactly camouflage, look at me, I'm a blueberry!"

"If you cared to get your head out of your ass you'd know that those 'weapons' don't actually do any harm. So once he's alone we take him out and bring him back to HQ. I can finally kill that bastard once and for all."

while the whole conversation was happening It was super uncomfortable in the awkwardly small closet with nonother than junkrat pinning me to the wall so I don't make any noise, I kept looking at him, for some reason he was completely calm, staring through the crack of the almost open door. I took a step back and I crushed a peanut or something with the heel of my foot. It was loud and I cringed at the sound of it. Did they hear us?

"...........Tu es la patron"

I heard them walk out, Thank god they're gone, I thought they heard us. I knew who they were. That was Amélie and Gabriel from Talon. I've heard about them on the news and what horrible things they've done for Talon. Junkrat slowly released his hand and glanced towards me.

"Holy shit! you almost got us killed!"

"Well sorry, You're The one who just pulled me into a closet! You know you really scared me!"

"Hello! I just saved yah life hun, show some appreciation, aNd WaS tHaT a PeAnUt YoU StePeD On? "

I laughed a little and flicked him. The whole situation made my head hurt, but I knew we had to warn the others.

"shut up. We need to help Jack!"

"I'll go tell the others that talon is here," I said while exiting the closet.

Before I could even say another word someone's gun was slammed very hard onto the side of my head and I fell to the ground. (Yeah... they definitely heard us.)