Let's be friends (1)

To Raya: Many many happy returns of the day. Thank you for always believing me and supporting me. You will always be a friend,a sister, a mother,a blessing,a bliss for me. Love you.
No more interuption.please enjoy.

Gerard felt unrest as ge thought, "Erza shouldn't be this late. It's already 7pm. Ultear informed me she left the office long ago. She should have been back home by now. I know she didn't went to her house as her mother called me a while ago. So,maybe hanging out with friends?
Even if so, she informs me as a general courtesy since we are staying together. But she never called me. And when I decided to call,she never picked up the damn phone!
Maybe I should step out now and search for her. If I can't find her I will let the cops know."

He locked the door and stepped out. I
He didn't have to drive for long when he suddenly saw a hint of scarlet a few steps ahead. He stepped out of the car and rushed to her. He could see a few scars on her body.

"WHAT HAPPENED?ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" He yelled.

Erza wasn't expecting to see Gerard there.
"Was he looking for me because I was late?" She thought.
As he asked her what happened she took a deep breath before answering.

"Well in my way back I was sort of attacked. They probably wanted to snatch away my office files which contained some classified information ,Statistics and details of our recent project. So, I just had to beat them up. I am very skilled with martial art so you don't need to worry."

Gerard still looked worried.
"You are covered with scars." He said with a voice full of concern.

"Nothing much. I already told you don't sweat it. It's beacuase those basrards had to shatter the windows of my car. I was this late because I had to take my car to an auto repair shop."

"You certainly are trouble." He couldn't help but sigh.

"You went to a repair shop but you couldn't go to a pharmacy? You are still bleeding. They maybe just minor cuts thankfully but still they could cause infection. And you could have called me. I would have picked you up at least or helped you." He said all beaten up.

"Umm..well...we never exchanged numbers." She told hesitantly.

He picked out my phone from hie pocket and made a call.

Erza's phone started ringing.

"Now you have it" he smiled at her.

"Let's head back now" I offered and she nodded.

In the car there was an awkward silence. The silence was broken by him.
He started "I called you a number of times. You never picked up."

"Yah, I noticed a call from unknown number but I was in the middle of some butt kicking" she answered.

He giggled and she gave him a stare.

"Don't make me worry like this anymore."

His last words somehow made her feel good and emberessed at the same time. She could feel myself flushed. Once again a silence prevailed all the way home but for some reason it wasn't awkward...it was soothing.