double timing???

"What do you mean by fake date? You know I just started dating Gray. How can I go on a date with you!" Erza exclaimed.

"Don't get so hyper. I am just asking for a favour as a friend. I already told you it's just an act. We are not dating for real. And it's not like you have to hide it from Gray. You may ask for his opinion if you want." Gerard said calmly.

"Fine! It's just for the sake of our friendship. Now if you may split out the reason....." Erza looked at Gerard questioningly.

"It's to kind if show of to someone I know. Meredy will be there, we need to pretend in front of her. You see it is a bit complicated. I will tell you the reason sometime later on." Gerard said with a sad face.

He remained silent for a moment and then added "I would have asked someone else, but Merady knows all my friends very well. So, I can't actually ask them to fake a date."

" Oh, I see." Erza said trying to find some other words to say.

" I will confirm you once I let Gray know."

"Thank you, Erza. I really appropriate it."

For some reasons Gerard looked very sad and he couldn't match his gaze with Erza's.

Erza informed Gray about our fake date. He remained quiet for a moment but finally approved. He certainly wasn't happy with it. Maybe it's natural, no one will want his girlfriend to be hanging around with another guy but still she felf sort of uneasy.

"Maybe it is a fake date but still it somewhat feels like a double timing." She sigh at the though.

"No Erza, it's for Gerard. It's alright. I am doing him a favor. It's the least I can do for him. He looked really sad. I wonder what could have happened." I told to herself.

Next day ( Erza and Gerard's date)
"Erza don't really get the point. That Meredy girl is your ex-girlfriend, I suppose. You may not be ready to date your ex but why do we have to date?" Erza asked.

"I am pretty sure Meredy will come to visit this fair. Meredy really likes places like this. So, I am hoping she will see us here. Meredy probably won't believe me if I just told that I am dating someone. So, I have to fake a date and hope she finds us sometime soon." Gerard explained hesitantly.

"Are you for real? You don't even know if this So called date is going to be of any benefits but you brought me here to fake a date?"

"Come on Erza, calm down. Consider it as a hangout. I am sure you won't mind then. But since we are already here, we might enjoy our stay." Gerard said gleefully which seem to help Erza calm down.

"There are the rides! Come on let's go!" Erza shouted while pulling Gerard by the arms.

"I get it, you don't have to run." Gerard said while thinking how much of a kid Erza still is.

"That was fun!" Erza exclaimed.
"You sure like the rides."
"You bet."
"What a kid!" Gerard grinned
"What did you say?" Erza glared at Gerard.
Gerard laughed and said " Nothing. Let's get something to eat."

"There are some sauce beside your mouth." Gerard informed Erza.

"Where?"

Gerard whipped the corner of Erza's lips making her blush a little as she noticed how close he is which reminder her of 'THEIR little kiss.'

Gerard seem to catch the hind and quickly move back and turn away.
After they were done eating they started roaming around various stalls.

Erza was staring at a shooting game while Gerard asked "Wanna try that out? They will give you the teddy bear you shoot down."

Erza grinned.

"So I get the bear which falls off right?" Erza asked the shopkeeper.

"Yes, mam. You got three shots."

"That's way more than I need." Erza grinned again as she was handed over a gun.

"Where are you aim...."

Erza shoted before Gerard could finish.

The cork hit a screw of the shelf making the shelf shake and all the teddies fall off the shelf.

Gerard and the stall owned keep staring at Erza with utter amazement while Erza pick up the teddies.

"According to the rule I won all the teddies,right? But guess I won't be needing this many. I will be taking just two."

The stall owner just nodded still trying to process what just happened.
Erza walked of with two teddies and Gerard followed her.

"Here, it is for you." Erza smiled while handing over Gerard one of the Teddies.

"Thank you, Erza" Gerard smiled broadly while taking the teddy. Erza could tell it made him happy.

"There,look! The fire work show just started" Gerard said pointing to the sky.

"Amazing" Erza gazed at the colourful sky.

Erza failed to realize since when Erza and Gerard were holding hands. For some reason she couldn't let go. Though Meredy never showed up she wasn't disappointed. She couldn't deny the fact that she enjoyed the whole day.