A messed up fairy tale

"Today we would be hanging out with everyone. So you should get ready after our lunch." Gerard said.

"Oh."

"Is there something wrong Erza?"

"No, I just have a headache,that's all. I will be fine by noon."

"Let me see." Gerard said as he touched her forehead.
"You have quite a high temperature." He added.

*Achcoo* Erza sneezed.

"And a cold too. It can't be helped. You played with water a bit too much yesterday. I will let Natsu know. You better take some rest in the mean time." Gerard stated in a serious tone.

"I am fine trust me. You must have arranged something for today. You don't need to bring any modification for me." Erza stated trying to sound as firm as possible.

"Not really. I couldn't arrange anything. Today's prgram was arranged by Natsu and Gray. So I need to let them know."

"But..."

"No buts... Lie down for a moment. Will ya?" Gerard ordered.

Natsu, Lucy, Mira and Gray came to visit Erza.
Erza felt guilty since they had to cancel their plan. But she was happy since everyone came to see her.

"Erza don't be so down. We can always have a hangout later on. You should concentrate on gathering your strength." Natsu said.

"Yes, you should rest now. We will hang out as soon as you feel better." Lucy assured.

Erza smiled and nodded.
They left after evening telling Erza to rest for the remaining day.

"Erza could you wait for 10 minutes? I have to go out for a little work. I will be back in a triffy." Gerard asked in a concerned voice.

"Sure. I feel a lot better now. So you don't need to worry."

"Gerard, why do you have so many shopping bags? What did you bought?
So many fugurines, toys?" Erza asked confused.

"You seemed to be down the whole day. I thought you must be bored so..." Gerard said hesitantly.

"Gerard, I don't have the age to play with figurines and toys. And what's with this crazy amount?" Erza asked.

"No. That's not it. I kind of thought I could show something like a puppet show."

Erza smiled as she sat up straight on her bed.

"Well, don't get your hopes high. Since it won't be something very good."

Erza smiled again.

Gerard took a figurine in his hand and started narrating.

It was the birthday of princess Artemisia, the daughter of king of faires and mother of dragons when prince all around the world gather in the land of Altrasta to celebrate the birthday of the princess. Artemisia, the princess with unparallel beauty and strength turned 23 that day.

"It is our pleasure seeing prince from all around the the world gather in our holy land. We are grateful that you have accepted our invitations and took the trouble to travel all this way here." The king of faries Arthris said.

"Today our only daughter, Artemesia turned 23. We hope the heavens will bestow blessing on her. She will be crowned soon and we are willing to choose a rightful partner for her.
All of you must have heared about our daughter. We are willing to hold a contest to see who can win over our daughter. We will marry her off with the one she chooses, be it noblety or not we would respect our daughter's desire." The queen, the mother of dragon, Eileeyah stated.