Chapter 3

Caroline's POV

After rewriting my thesis over and over for Mrs.Kennedy. I finally decided it was time I take a break. I check my phone and see 4 text messages from Perrie, Jesy , Leigh-Anne and Jade all saying the exact same thing, *COME TO THE PARTY WITH US(: * I finally give in. Maybe a party can help me figure out what to put in this thesis. Looking through what seems like an endless wardrobe, I find the shirt that haunts me the most. I can never get over the chapter of my life, but I have to. I think the move is the only thing that can maybe make me forget, but it's just the small things that remind me of the nightmare that I can't erase. I pick up the shirt and throw it in the trash where it belongs.

" I should have done that a long time ago." I whisper to myself.

 I text the 4 girls back and tell him that I've caved in and I'm coming to the party. I mean they did say that this Niall kid does throw really good parties so what the heck. They all text back with responds like "YAY!" and "Wear something sexy (-;" of course Perrie said that. I look through my closet once more and decide to go with the navy blue and white stripes dress from my favorite store Windsor and me being the not-so average girl, I decide to put on my white converse with it. I mean the dress is skin-tight so that's sexy, right? I put my make-up on and to straighten my hair. I don't plan on dancing because the only thing that makes me dance is alcohol and I don't think I want to act like a fool and let people hear my life's story tonight or any night for that matter. I hear a knock on my door and it's my mom.

"Hey, you look cute. Where are you going?" she smiles

" Haha thanks, and a party at this guy Niall's house." I say

I had to admit Niall was really really cute, but I didn't just want to go to the party because the party host was cute. My mom stops the thoughts about Niall.

"Okay well, have fun and be safe Care." she plants a quick kiss on my cheek.

" I will, mom." I smile to her.

After putting on what seemed like fifty finishing touches, I'm ready for the party. I text Jesy

*Are you there already?*

*Yeah!* her  response is within seconds.

I've already got Niall's address and I'm over to his house in less than 15 minutes. I pull up to what seems like a mansion and I see what you would see in one of those dumb teenage movies. There are boys and girls making out and people throwing and alcohol... everywhere. I've already regret coming here.

Harry's POV

After since that prick of a best friend Louis sent out that tweet about me being single, girls won't stop calling and texting me. I know going to this party won't be that fun, but at least I can take my mind off her. My pull up to Niall's and my friend Luke comes up to me.

"Hey there, single Styles" and hands me a cup of Vodka with a smirk.

Before even thinking the Vodka is already burning down my throat.

"Hello, Hemmings." I say.

Luke and I haven't been friends for very long, but we've gotten very close in a short period of time.

"So you see any girls you would like to hit tonight? "he smirks as he puts his lip rip through his teeth.

"I don't know, man you know with the break up and all." I feel a punch on my shoulder.

"Ow, what was that for?" I raise my voice to him.

"You need to get over Elena, she dumped you. God made more girls for situations like this." he says back to me.