Have You Seen Her?

After about a week, Fin called Elliot "Hey so are you and Liv having fun or something?" "No what do you mean?" "Well she hasn't shown up to work in a week so we figured she was with you..." "Um no I haven't seen her in a week. Everything okay?" "Yeah yeah I'm sure it is. We're just gonna send someone by her apartment to check up on her." "Call me if anything is wrong okay?" "Sure thing."
He hung up. Elliot started to feel pretty bad...what if something bad did happen to her? What if she's in trouble again?? He grabbed his keys and rushed to her apartment.

Fin and Amanda were already there. "What'd you guys find?" He asked out of breath. "Um just a weeks worth of mail at the door, we haven't been inside yet....maybe you shouldn't be here." Said Amanda. "And why not?" Asked Elliot sounding mad "Look man she's right. Stay out here, you know, just in case." Elliot crossed his arms and stood in the hall while they went inside. "It looks like they were here. You can tell she tried to fight, blood and hair everywhere. Bedsheets gone, just like last time." Said Amanda to Fin. "We gotta tell Capt." Fin replied.

"Hey can I come in now?" Asked Elliot eagerly. Amanda and Fin looked at each other "Look Elliot it's probably best if you don't." "Fin you know me, please." Elliot said, Amanda shrugged and Fin let him in. Elliot searched her whole apartment making sure not to touch anything. He saw a broken picture frame on the ground. He bent down and looked at it carefully, it was a picture of everyone on her second day of the job and one of her and Elliot on their first date. When he looked closer he saw her writing on it: Elliot, my one love, no matter what I will always love you, as a partner or as more. You will always have a place in my heart. ~Liv
He stood there and stared at it. He came back to reality and stood up looking at Fin with serious eyes "we have to find her."

At the precinct everything and everyone was chaos. Cragen has already called every other unit and told to be on the look out, but he knew Lewis was smart and wouldn't be anywhere near the places he kept her last time. "Captain," Nick walked into his office and shut the door behind him. "What is it Nick?" "I'm worried, about Liv. Last time she was only gone for four days and that was torture, she's been gone for a month now and there's still no leads or any signs of where they might be. All we found was her phone in that alley and the only thing on there was a picture of her and Lewis that he took. I'm not trying to be negative, but he's never kept any of his victims alive this long or.." "Nick, I know. I know. But we have to keep looking we can't give up on her. She wouldn't give up on us." Nick nodded "You're right thanks Cap" with that he walked out and continued looking at surveillance tapes.