Chapter 3 An Explanation

I probably sound like a broken record because I keep on saying that I would fuck up the writing for this entire story. Enjoy if you can handle my writing.

     "If you really know what happened to Enid and Rad, then tell me." K.O. demanded. "Look, can we please deal with this later?" Carmen asked with a serge of frustration. "Carmen, let me deal with this," Cassandra said putting a hand on her sister's shoulder. Carmen sighed to calm down.

    "To answer your question about us knowing something that happened to your friends, yes and no-"Cassandra explained until K.O. cut her off.

     "What do you mean by yes and no? Are you even being honest with me?" K.O. yelled with irritation in his voice. "If you'd let me finish then this would be much easier. Like I was saying, yes and no because we've seen something similar to this happen before." Cassandra explained with a tone of frustration.

     "Oh." K.O. said with ease. "Do you understand what we're trying to say? Oh I almost forgot, we don't know your name. So do you mind telling us it?" Carmen asked while rubbing the back of her head. "Well, my name's K.O." K.O. said in a bit of joy in his tone.

     "Wait, if know something that happened to my friends that you said was similar to what you experienced then, what was it?" K.O. asked in confusion. Cassandra sighed. "Years ago, something happened to a friend of ours, and they went missing for a few days. When a couple weeks went by, we got worried that someone or something had kidnapped them, or...." Cassandra trailed off while looking away from K.O.'s direction.

     "Or what?" K.O. asked wanting to know. "We don't want to say because it'll, bring back some awful memories for, and I don't want that for her." Carmen explained while looking at her sister who also looked away. "Oh, I understand that." K.O. said with symphony in his voice.

     There was a long moment of silence, until Carmen broke it. "Okay, getting back on topic. So your friends, when was the last time you saw them?" Carmen asked. "Well, Rad went to the back to stack the crates of supplies that came in, and he didn't come back out." K.O. explained.

     "What about the cashier?" Cassandra asked almost with a tone of suspicion in her voice. "Well, Enid went on break and she never came out of the break room." K.O. explained once more.

     Cassandra and Carmen exchanged worried glances then back at K.O.. K.O. was starting to get scared. "Wh-what?" K.O. asked in a scared tone. "I believe we know who's up to this."

     Word count: 504

     That last line was from Carmen knowing who is responsible for the dissaperance of Rad and Enid. Her sister also knows who it is. And the villains in the story right now are not the true villains in this. You'll know later on when the time comes. Until next time, I think.