Epilogue

Legends. Stories scattered through time. Mankind has grown quite fond of counting the exploits of heroes and villains. Artificial constructs created by humanity itself. The heroes always represent the light, and the villains always represent the dark.

    Even fairytales hold a special place in humanity's heart. Most, if not all of them having a moral to them. Like the story of Cinderella, kindness is always rewarded. But that isn't always the case with the world we live in today.

    Yet, forgetting so easily that we are remnants, byproducts of a forgotten past. Man, born from dust, was strong, wise and resourceful. But he were born into an unforgiving world. An inevitable darkness, creatures of destruction, the creatures of Grimm.

     They set their sights on man and all of his creations. These forces clashed, and it seemed as though the darkness was intent on bringing man's brief existence to the void. However, even the most smallest spark of hope, is enough to ignite change.

   And in time man's passion, resourceful and ingenuity would lead them to the tools to help even the odds. This power was appropriately named, dust. Natures wrath in hand man lit their way through the darkness. And in the shadows absence came strength, civilization, and most importantly, life.

    But even the most brilliants of lights eventually begin to flicker and die. And when they are gone, darkness will return. When darkness returns, people would begin to feel negative feelings such as doubt. And when one person feels uneasy, another and another begin to express this out of fear and many other negative emotions.

     Its like a disease that they are spreading. Fear is an aspect that can be derived from when things begin to feel uncomfortable. There are many fears beyond comprehension. Some that happen inevitably, no matter how hard you try to stop them. And some that can be conquered, depending on the situation.

     So you may prepare your guardians, and build your monuments to a so called free world. But take heed, there will be no victory in strength.

    "But perhaps victory is in more simpler things that you've long forgotten. A smaller, more honest soul."

      Word count: 441

    Yeah, sorry about the epilogue not being as long as you wanted it to be. This maybe, or maybe not be how long the three out of the four epilogues would be. If your a fan of RWBY, like I am, you should know what this is a reference to. Also, there's a reason to why the text is in italics. I'm letting you figure that out. If anything doesn't make sense, just let me know.
    Byeee.