chapter three

Sean Winslow.

A man who had appeared to be innocent.

Hell, he was even put to trial, but the jury believed he wasn't guilty. So he walked free.

Sean had previously been in the military, showing his skills could have come into use for murder.

After that, he had been off the grid, appeared to not have done anything that caused suspicion.

But there was one thing that caught my eye. A case that had been dismissed. Sean had been accused of stalking previously, but it had been put aside.

And according to Ryan, he had framed him.

So, I had a few words to say to him.

Jumping on my motorbike, I made my way to a warehouse, where I had spotted him via security cameras. It took me a few hours, but it was worth it, since I discovered it was his go to area.

Once I arrived, I kept low. Security was definitely at the top of his list.

Three snipers on the balcony, five armed with pistols at the front. Once I moved round to the back, there were only a couple of guards- but they were heavily armed with machine guns.

My only way in was the back- silently disarm them and make my way in. But of course, I didn't know what was waiting for me on the inside.

I guess I'd deal with that later.

I spun my knife out and grabbed a rock on the ground, launching it into the air.

It hit many leaves on the way, and I knew that it would cause one of the guards to go check it out.

"Leaves moving at 11 o'clock. I'll go and see, keep your eyes peeled." I hear one of the guards says and he moves towards my distraction.

Sneaking up behind the other guard, I cancel him out of the equation. Then, I aim at the other guard, throwing a knife into his back.

He collapses onto the floor.

It was time for me to gain access inside.

I pulled out my bow, and a small purple arrow. Luckily, there were no more inside, and Sean Winslow was ripe for the picking.

He was sitting a desk, writing. Looking quite smug actually.

It was time to ruin his day.

I made my way behind him, lightly stepping my way there.

Then, I pressed the point of my arrow head at the back of his head- and he surrendered.

"Hello, Mr Winslow..." His voice shook.

"Please don't hurt me. Are you the vigilante?" I scoffed.

Seriously?

"No, I'm not. But you've been found guilty. You have failed this city." He stands up.

"Sir, please state your position is clear." I hear from the walkie talkie.

"Answer it." I say. Moving closer to his ear, I whisper. "Answer it!" Slowly, he picks up the walkie talkie, and speaks.

"C-c-clear."

"Throw it away." He tosses it onto the floor. "You know, I heard you were a big man, but... you're pathetic. You are going to clean Ryan Fletcher's name." Sean begins to laugh. "What's so funny!"

"I'm not Sean." I frown.

"You're bluffing."

"I'm just wearing a mask." He chuckled.

"Argh!" I hit him, knocking him unconscious.

I see a file on the desk, and grab it. Just minutes later, the window smashes and a man in a green suit walks in, aiming a bow and arrow at me.

"Who are you?" He says in a deep voice.

"You don't know me, but I know you. I'm afraid you're a little late." I smirk, and run out.

He didn't follow me.

From that moment, I was more curious than before.

It meant he knew what case I was working on. But how?

 But how?