Chapter 2: Sarcastic Solandra

At the Bloom residence, Tessa is making lunch for her boyfriend, a man with red hair, orange eyes, red sweater with white stripes, a white shirt, both black pants and shoes, the lunch consists of meat and spaghetti, with tuna salad, until Darby comes inside to see her mom.

"Hi, mom!" she said.

"Hi, daughter! Meet someone special, this is Mel, my boyfriend." said Tessa.

"Hello, Darberina." said Mel.  

  "It's nice to meet you, er...Mel." said Darby.

"Me and my daughter have moved from Texas to Waterton, she's in upstairs." Mel continued.

"Your daughter? Oh, sure, sure." Darby replied shyly.

At Darby's room, a 17- year old girl is in the bed, talking to the phone about the reaction of leaving Texas and live in a perfect house, she has red hair, light orange eyes and wears a orange jacket, a white tank top with a green star, blue jeans with green stars and brown boots.  

  "You know what, girl, I lost everything since I moved here." said the redhead girl. "My dad is a woman's neighbor, and you know about it!"

"Hi, I'm Darby Bloom, It's nice to meet you!" said Darby as she entered, the redhead, Solandra, became bothered.

"Girl, I see a girl with a long red shirt with a bit of hair sticking out of her hairdo, she is so strange." Solandra complained.

"Look, I come here to say hello." Darby tries to cheer her, as she ends up releasing air from her hand, blowing her hair in process.

"Listen here, I don't know you!" Solandra told her.  

  At home, Moira, Charlene, Pippa, Loretta and Darlene are talking about the new girl with two personalities.

"Golly, Moira, you have met a aboriginal girl with two personalities?" she asked.

"Charlene, she is a new student, Cheryl and Drucilla are the same person." Moira replied.

"Wow, Imagine myself drinking a potion." said Loretta as she pretends to be drinking a "potion" and becoming her "outcast" personality. "Look at me, I am outcast!"

"That's cool!" Darlene laughed.  

  "Perfectly." Pippa replied sarcastically.  

  In the afternoon, Charmaine and Drucilla are walking, thinking of themselves as great evil girls, two young boys begins to stare at them, thinking they are lovely girls.

"Look at those girls." said the young boy.

"Sly dog." Charmaine stared at them as she poisons the boy with her evil looks.