Chapter 6: About Charmaine

The five girls goes to Hannah's house, along the way, they notice poisonous smoke coming from Charmaine's hands, they became horrified to realize it poisoned everybody, including Darlene, Charlene, Pippa, Peter, Anne, Dave, Mindy, Lania, Ledyard, Christie, Tessa and Solandra, Drucilla is the only one who is not poisoned like the others.  

  "I hope your parents are not the only ones to be poisoned." said Summer.

Hannah frantically knocks the door, but discovers no one has answered it, and opens to reveal her poisoned parents, she and the girls came inside the house, and realizes her fish is not poisoned and goes upstairs, after reaching the room, she becomes relieved the poison didn't poisoned the fish.  

  "The fish is not poisoned at all." she said.

"Let's join our hands together!" said Loretta as she, her sister, their friends join their hands together.

All of a sudden, the fish sees the water rippling again as Atargatis comes out of the fish bowl, she opens her eyes and sees the five girls.

"Moira! Summer! Hannah! Darby! Loretta!" she exclaimed happily.  

  "Atargatis, that girl is a murderer! she poisoned everybody!" said Moira.

"She poisoned my best friend and my other big sister, the tall one!" said Loretta.

"She poisoned my parents!" said Hannah.

"She is a evil mermaid!" said Summer.

"She is gonna poison everybody, including us!" said Darby.  

  "Calm down, girls, Charmaine is a orphan who left the sea, she always kills anyone with her poison." said Atargatis.

"We need to know how to revive my sister and my parents, they will never know about you!" said Moira.

"Yeah, they're adults!" said Loretta.  

  "If you want to revive your parents and friends, use your elemental powers." said Atargatis.

"What?" Summer asked. "My parents will ground me after I burn them!"

"No, we use our elemental powers to revive everybody!" said Hannah.

"If my power is elemental, I can rub my own hands to revive Darlene!" said Loretta.

"Revive everybody, they are the only hope, I wish you the best of luck." said Atargatis as she disappears from the fish bowl.

"This is splendid, girls, let's revive our friends!" said Moira. "Hannah, snap your fingers to turn our city into a underwater enviroment!"

"Who me?" Hannah asked confusedly as she sees her friends staring blankly at her, she snaps her fingers, resulting in Waterton becoming underwater again.  

  "Come on, girls, let's get Charmaine!" Moira commanded.