Chapter 3:The Advertisement

The boy's friend became shocked at noticing his friend being poisoned, he sees Charmaine and Drucilla running, he looks around and calls anyone to cure his only friend.  

  The next day, the girls notice a advertising, which features the Waterton amusement park called "Waterton Fun Land." they are amazed at this feature, the park features a aquatic theme, various toys and much more.

  "Look what Waterton have made a ad: The Waterton Fun Land!" said Darby.  

  "Did they have a "mermaid fun land"? Summer asked. "Cause, it will be a wonderful place."

"Yes, they will have, but, they are building the amusement park." said Moira.

"You and your friends are immature." said Charmaine as she steals the ad from them.  

  "We are not immature, Charmaine." Moira chided her.  

  "Hi, Charmaine, what are you holding?" Cheryl appeared.

"The ad of a silly amusement park, Drucilla." said Charmaine.

"What's the name of that park?" Drucilla asked after she changed herself."

"The Waterton Fun Land." said Hannah. "The amusement park will be done, it's in coming soon."  

  "Oh, really?" Charmaine asked. "After the park will be done, I gotta teach you all a lesson."

The girls started to watch Drucilla and Charmaine walking far away from them, until Loretta and Darlene showed up, seeing the girls' shocked faces.

"Sister, are you OK?" she asked.

"Drucilla is Charmaine's friend, she is so evil." Moira replied.

"Charmaine is a blonde girl, just like you, Moira." said Darlene.  

  Meanwhile, Darby goes to Solandra's room, wondering if she will see a mermaid, she imagined that her mother will tell Mel and his daughter about how she became the mermaid of air, she knocked the door, where Solandra is texting messages in her phone.

"I don't want to see you bothering me, Bloomer!" she said. "Go Away!

"Look, I know you don't want me." said Darby, as she opened the door and goes inside the bedroom. "I have a secret: I got air."

"Air? You are so ridiculous!" Solandra scoffed.

"Listen!" Darby released air from her hands, which makes her hair unkempt. "I got that power, when me and my friends ended up in a aphotic cave that turned me into a mermaid."

"Mermaid? Are you kidding me?" Solandra asked.