Chapter 1: The girls meet Cheryl and Charmaine

In Waterton, Moira, Summer, Hannah, Darby, Mindy and Mindy's cousin Lania are going to Marguerite Perey High, where everything is all right, they put their stuff on their lockers, getting ready to go to class, Mindy's locker has photos of herself and her friends, a aboriginal australian girl with black hair, dark skin and green eyes is looking for a classroom, she is almost bumped by her classmates, who tell her to get out of their way, she wears a black leather jacket, a green shirt with long sleeves, blue jeans, black socks and green sneakers, she goes to the classroom where the six girls are chatting, she ends up tripping in a foot and falls flat in the floor.  

  "Are you okay?" Moira asked as she grabbed the aboriginal girl's stuff.

"Yes, I am OK." said the girl. "I'm Cheryl Barclay."

"A aboriginal australian girl? I was expecting to be Diana Ross." Mindy said sarcastically.  

  "There's your stuff, Cheryl." Moira replied.

"Thanks." said Cheryl as she ends up spinning to her second personality Drucilla Coleman, who has a ponytail, blue jacket, red skirt and a pink shirt with matching high heels.

"You are changed!" said Summer.

"What's wrong with that girl?" Dave asked.

"You sillies, I am not Cheryl, I'm Drucilla!" Drucilla introduced herself as she goes back to her "Cheryl" personality. "Sorry, that's my second personality."  

  "Are you born with whom? inferiority complex? ADHD?" Darby asked.

"No, actually, she is born with Dissociative identity disorder." Lania corrected her.  

  "Yes, she had one personality." said a young girl, she had blonde hair, black fingerless gloves and pants, white shirt, purple jacket and purple boots.

"Who are you?" Hannah asked.

"Are you a 16 year old student?" Mindy asked.

"Charmaine Roberts, I was a mermaid formerly, and I am new." said Charmaine. "You have met my best friend Drucilla."

"Yes, I am her best friend." said Drucilla.

After class, the girls leave school and goes home, they are chatting, punching each other's arm playfully, looking at the sky, imagining some clouds turning into mermaids and fishes.

"Cheryl and Drucilla are the same person." said Moira.

"Yeah, Cheryl is nice and Drucilla is stoic." said Summer.

"Her parents looked confused." she continued as her friends glare at her. "Er, about her personalities."  

  "Darby, do you have a half-sister? The new girl had moved from Texas to our home!" Moira told her.

"I have a half-sister?" Darby asked.

"Why don't you go see her?" Mindy asked.

"That's a good one, girls!" Darby continued as she hugs her five friends, she cheerfully walks home, dancing like a ballerina, Charmaine and Drucilla begins to stare at them mysteriously.