The Story Start

Sometime something horrible sneak up on someone like a stalker. That is what happened to Tom Watson. He’s a regular teenager, that have red messy hair and blue eyes. He used to live in a big blue house but, now he lives in a cottage with his two dogs named Sun and Moon after his parent died. They were Siberian Huskies that his parent bought him for his 10th birthday.  In short, he’s just a regular teenager until something happen and change him completely.

One day, he is going to school when something strange happened. He saw a man slipped over a banana peel and drop what he was holding. Tom snicker to himself at that. Then, the man came up and said to Tom “Why don’t you help me! I curse you; you shall never see the moonlight again!” Tom laughed and said amusingly “OH, I’m so scare, what are you gonna do, make me a werewolf.”
Therefore, Tom continued to walk to school. And think what a stupid person that guy for saying that stupid thing.

After school, he played rugby and tennis with his friends. Then he went home. When he got home he know something was wrong, there wasn’t any mess on the floor. Therefore, he went to the back of the house and saw Sun was alone with a letter next to him. Tom ripped the letter open furiously, it said, “I told you that you will never see the moonlight again! Now if you want it back you must bring me the tear of “The Orange ghost”, “the fang of The Vampire Prince” and “a picture of a killer clown crying”. You can meet me at the Forest of Joy. You can get all of these in the Friday 13th land. You can go there by throwing a knife at the wall on the 13th day of the month.” After he read this, he went to see the calendar and know that this Friday is the 13th day of the month. He pack his things with a sleeping bag, a gallon water, some food, a camera, a vial and two knives. That Friday he threw a knife at the wall “It’s hunting time.”