Everyone Try To Kill Me, YAY!

He was in a big ship near him a man stand smiling. Tom know that this is the man who took his dog, he grab the man’s neck. “So, now I heard that you have the first item. Great! Now next will be the picture of a killer clown crying, I will help you a bit because, I’m a good person. What you need to do is you need to fake death to go in the Happy Circus. That’s all I’m gonna say.” He said this then he was gone. He run after the man until he hit something. He look up and saw three gigantic man.

The first man is a black man wearing a giant leather coat that probably is made up of an entire forest worth of leather and a nylon pant.

The second one is a horrible sight; he’s a white man wearing a bloody pink nylon tunic no, not nylon, TENDONS! The whole tunic is made my human tendons. HE wear pants made from… from…. Human BRAIN.
The third one is a translucent man in a Hawaii shirt and blue jeans. “Wait a minute! He’s Jeff the Tree spirit.” Tom think and as if he could his mind Jeff said “So, we meet again.” “What do you three want?” “We just want to invite you to dinner.” The first one said. “I’m Larry, this is John Cena (he point at the second one) and you know Jeff already right?” Larry said.
Larry sit drag a table and four chair out of nowhere then sit one the one that said Larry. Jeff and John Cena sat on his chair. He look at the remaining chair, it said Red haired freak, he moan then, sit down.

John Cena snap his fingers then instead of the light turning on, a ball of blue fire come out to illuminate the room. The three-tree spirit snap their finger and a waiter appeared. Larry ordered fried human limb, John Cena ordered boiled fox brain, Jeff ordered raw human eyeballs and I ordered cheese burger that was from The Percy Jackson’s book (They said it’s the food of the god).

We eat in silence for thirty minutes then the three of them start to argue something. Then, the three of them jump at me and said “We’ll bite your face off!” Tom screamed. Then he woke up on 4 am.

Next morning, he continued to walk to the Happy Circus. After 5 hour of walking and moaning, he was there.