The New And Horrible Land

Tom fell down and landed on a stack of hay. Near him he found his bag. He open it to see if any thing is missing and there is a mysterious book inside his bag. It said:
Here are some information about this land. This book will tell you where you can find each thing. There’s a map on pg. 16.
Vampire prince- Bloody kingdom
Killer clown- Happy Circus
Orange Ghost- Orangery Land
Zombie- Brainy Forest
Etc.
Tom read the map and went straight for the Bloody Kingdom where the vampire live.
The book said to go to the Bloody Kingdom he must walk around the Forest of Doom and the kingdom will be at the end. But, he took a shortcut by going through the Forest of Doom which he shouldn’t. Because, that would save him from more trouble.

When he was going through the forest, he used his knife to mark the tree that he pass so, if he go in a circle he will know. That make the Tree Spirit very angry. A voice said “Don’t do that, it will make the forest less beautiful.” “Who’s that? And what’s your name?” Tom ask. He saw a translucent man in a black suit. He said “I’m a tree spirit and my name is Jeff, the protector of this forest.” Tom laugh at the name and said “Is your name really Jeff? Ha! Ha! Ha!” “It’s not funny I’ll melt your face off!” Tom fearfully looked in the book to find something about tree spirit, the book said:
Tree spirit- Protector of the forest of doom. If anyone cut it’s tree, it will ask a question, if you can’t answer it will cut your head off. It eat human liver for breakfast, fox brain for lunch and human eyeballs for dinner. ( it’s very stupid )
Tom frown. “So, now you know about me. I will ask you a question.” he said. “What? I didn’t mean to cut your trees like that, I was just trying to mask where I have gone.” Tom said fearfully. “But, then I’ll have no breakfast and dinner. Anyway, the question is what is red like a rose that’s always crying? Answer it or you’ll be like the rabbit over there.” Tom look at the direction it’s pointing. There is a rabbit lying there with its head rolling next to its toe, the stomach is cut open, and there are liver, small intestine and other gross stuff spewing out. “Can’t you give me a hint? Please.” Tom plead. “Ok, this thing is hot.” He admit. “Ah ha, I know it now. It is a candle on fire. The flower is the fire and the tear is the molten wax.” Tom said.  “I’m so sad I miss another prey but, a deal is a deal. I will let you go.” And with that, he went back into the middle of the forest. Tom continued to walk to the Bloody Kingdom. Then after walking like zombie for two more hours he found it.
_______________________________________The truth is I wrote this book about 3 months ago and I keep it to myself but, now I've put it on Wattpad so everyone can read it. #enjoy