You Call That A Prince?

The Vampire Prince is actually handsome with fire red eyes and white hair that cover half of his face. “Who is this boy in the banana suit, guard?” The prince ask boringly. “He come to see you and he said he’s not a boy in a banana suit he’s a cannibalism banana.” The guard answer.

“Hi. How are you today, your highness? Nice kingdom you have.” Tom said politely. Then look at the book, it said:
Vampire Prince- Love to cut his visitor head off. Allergic to silver.
“Guard! Take him to the dungeon!” The prince said angrily. “I already took him there in the tour.” the guard said stupidly. “No I mean lock him up!” the prince said angrily. “Ooh!”
The guard tried to take Tom out of the room but Tom was quicker, took out his knife, and cut the guard’s head off. “Now you owe me 50$ for that jacket the blood spilled on.” Tom said sarcastically to the prince. “I’ll melt ya face off!” The prince shout and they start fighting. It’s a very close fight but alas the prince win and bite Tom.
Now Tom became a vampire. The prince though Tom will rise up as his servant and do what he said but he’s wrong, he rise up yes but not to be his servant but to be his enemy.

Tom rise up and use his elbow and hands to punch the prince arm then, there’s a loud, SNAP! The prince’s bone is broken. “Oh, Sorry Vampy! That must hurt, let me help you.” Tom said sarcastically, as the prince cry. Tom broke the prince’s other arm and use his knife to cut one of the prince’s arm out. The prince wither in pain and cry even more, “That’s just a warning, give me one of your fang or I’ll cut the other one off.” “Don’t kill me. I’m still young. And if one of fang is out from my mouth, the kingdom will be yours and everyone I bite will be free from my command.” The prince sobbed. Tom put the knife at the prince’s good arm to threaten the prince. “Now!” Tom said. “Okay, okay. Cut it off.” The prince sobbed. Tom use his knife to cut the tooth out and left the prince to wither in pain. Tom left the kingdom smiling. He even wink at the ladies and high-five the guys.