A Death Sentence For Dessert

Tom and Grim walked silently to a forest. When they were there, Tom read the book. The book said:
The Orangery Land is North West of The Happy Circus. To obtain the key to go to the Orangery Land, you must use Jason's machete to kill the orange guard of Doom.

"Well that's easy, let's eat then, we can go." Tom said then, his stomach growl. They eat some apple and bread silently. Then they walked and groan for 6 hours until they saw a big orange gate and a giant guard.
The guard was indeed orange. He (Tom insist that he must be a male) has a red hair like Tom and cheese like skin. He wear a size XXXXXXXL orange cotton shirt and size XXXXXXXL jeans. Grim uncombined with the machete and the machete fall on Tom's lap. Tom jump to kill the giant when, the giant said something that made him stop. "Tom what are you doing here?" It was his dad!

So, they talked for about 2 hours. At last, they realize that the man has tricked them and they need revenge. Grim and Tom sat on Tom's dad's shoulder and now they will go kill the man. Then, a cat appeared in front of them. "I can't let you go, master sent me to kill you all if you escape!" The cat said then, conjured up 40 evil demon.

Tom, Grim and Dad attack Tom and grim sliced all the demon that come near and Dad swallow all the demon that he can find but, they kept coming. "We can't stay for long Dad you lure the demon first then, we will go attack that evil ugly cat." Tom shout. "That's crazy, that's more like my son!"They do as they plan, Dad lure the demon out and Tom and Grim go straight for the cat.

"Well, well, well, you have a plan did you?" The cat asked. They fight and after the 4 minutes, the cat failed forgot to blocked Grimm's swipe and fell from the air. At the spot the cat fall down was an impress sight, the ground was smeared with blood the guts were spilling out and then, the corpse rose and a white dog came out of the nostril. "Thank you for letting me out. The body is the prison that hold me. I'm Give the brother of Grim." Then he go into Tom's forehead. Now Give is in Tom's body. "Now if you want protection I will become an armor for you like this." Give said then Tom's body began to change. He have a white pearl armor. Now, they go to kill the man.