You Are The Winner Of The Fast And Horrible Death

Therefore, Tom was out of Bloody Kingdom. If everything is as easy as this, he will be home with his dogs in no time. He look in the book. The book said:
Next is the picture of a killer clown crying. That is the hardest one because, killer clowns never cry except when it eat its meal, which is children. It will kidnapped the child then eat it at The Happy Circus, which you can go there by going around the Jason’s territory.

Tom read this and think the same as last time the book told him to do something, he do the opposite. Because, he never learn.

The Jason’s territory is a huge forest with a river that Jason died in the middle. The first thing he saw when he went through it was there were bones everywhere, which, he remembered as cranium, pelvis, vertebrae and femur. Now, he know why he must learn biology, to know how he would die if he go in the Friday 13th Land.

Then, a voice said “Hello my fella, How would you want to die? Do you want your neck snapped or to be chopped into three pieces and be thrown in the water.” Tom turned around and saw Jason Voorhees.
He must have been a handsome man once but now he have a rotten face and black rotten hair. He wear a brown ripped jacket, black gloves, black pants and black leather shoes that Tom think was made from human skin. However, he don’t have a mask.

“Where is your mask?” Tom ask. “Hey, when you have a rotten face, if you wear a mask all the time your face will be squashed so I only wear it when a group of people came.” Jason answer. “So, how do you want to die?” Jason ask again. “No, not me, YOU!” He said then throw a knife at Jason. It hit Jason right in the face. “What are you gonna do now, Voorhees!” Tom said, then, spit in Jason’s face. “Oh, I can still cut your head off.” Jason said then he stood up. “I’m a ghost, you can’t kill me.” Jason smirk. “But, I can tie you up.” Tom said and throw a rope that he made by tying the femur, radius then add some Caecium, Potassium, Sodium and Francium to the rope and threw it at Jason. Jason groan and said, “This can’t hold me, it wasn’t even intact.” “But some heat would.” Tom smirk and pour water on the rope. The chemical start to react to the water and before Jason knew it, the rope held tight, Jason was on fire Jason can’t escape. “So long, sucker.” Tom said then spit on Jason’s face. He took one of Jason’s mask and machete for souvenir, and then make a camp at Jason’s feet. He dreamed.