chapter 8

fortune teller! Ha ha ha, I laughed" I'm tired, you know I'm not sleeping well and go to a fortune teller, why?" Because your nightmares do not let you sleep You do not want to know what they are and get rid of them once and for all Oh, what a dramatic thing You know I do not believe in it And it's just nonsense Why do you take me to this nonsense It will not help and I'm sure they'll disappear sometime and I think to myself, Will the guy in the dream come back ... oh, it was so palpable, he almost touched my lips .. Hey, girl, stop, daydream. You know I'm taking you to my aunt, your aunt? I said yes, she is the fortune teller, She 's near here. She has a small corner store near the campus.

And believe me she's really good and I look at her in a strange face Yeah she's really good, so tell me she told you when you're going to get married and how will they call your partner? No, I did not ask her about it, it was when I was ten years old I just wanted to know if my father would buy me the pearl necklace I wanted and she did not even want to open my cards so you know what I did to her to tell me? I cried and she was convinced, but she did not really open the cards. She just said he would buy it and it happened a week later, oh wow really "reading the cards" You really convinced me now?" No! Come on, Melanie, you'll see that she's really great. Do you believe me? OK! Well we will go to her but just for fun because I do not believe it and after that I go to sleep understand?

Obviously, she smiled and winked at me, and I shake my head, oh my God, why did I agree to this thing. Camille said it was her name as expected, got into it and realized that you were imagining a card reader's shop or a fortune teller and a crystal checker and all sorts of weird things stuck in the wall and big longs so that's how it was , Really scary but funny Let 's go if the stream What' s she got to tell me that my future is full of white roses and a white guy Yeah it 's just a dream I have to stop thinking about it. Agnes greeted us with a real greeting. Hello Melanie I heard a lot of good things about you. I smiled with a wide smile and shook her hands. her hands Thank you for getting us so early notice, you really should not have, Agnes turned her hand away and said, "It's an honor to me, anyone Camille's friend gets in here with a blessing. I look at Camille, confused. She raises her hands and says with her lips," I'm not bringing anyone here. "Do not believe her." I turn my head to Agnes and say Camille had already made sure to inform her before we arrived but she did not give her too much about my nightmares and she was glad to receive us. Agnes is a cute, curly-haired woman with big earrings, a colorful skirt and a big blouse and a scarf around her head. She looks like a real gypsy, When I looked around I noticed a wooden door inside the shop and Agnes noticed that I was looking and she was aiming Her hand said we would go in, and of course Camille did not come in with us. This is your personal information only

."Agnes said authoritatively, Camille rocking with her head and said of course I'm going to be here in the shop in case someone comes in, or I'll steal some cool thing from the wall. Agnes replied," Whatever you want is for you. "Camille felt as if she were in a candy store, And I do not want to talk about these dreams I will try to be serious, hope not to laugh at her face, no, I will listen to her and she has nothing to renew for me, and even if it 's doubtful I'll believe it ... We enter the small room I sit down at a round table It has a plain green map, Nothing special. Agnes sits down in front of me.

In front of her a box of cards, at first I thought they were tarot cards but they were not, they had a strange shape of moon stars, I have no idea what else is painted there, she takes them out of the box and begins to mix them one by one, "Pick five cards randomly" I indicated which cards I chose She put all the rest into the box She took the cards in her hands and turned the card first Look at him and put him on the table and said you have dreamsI'm looking at you with a good skeptical look, as if you did not know "and she adds some strange dreams with white roses and I see you wearing white, okay Camille told you or something, she answers no!" I get the answers from the cards only " Second, and looking at me after a few seconds, she says hesitantly, "You do not belong here, I giggle what? What do you mean, do not you belong here?

"I see a dark force chasing you"...

It's not clear to me yet I see something else, Something undefined is not like our world, I bow my head in disbelief and say to her, "Okay, keep going!?Although I do not believe anything you say", except for part of the dream she told me, I know from the cards, the information I receive, she looked at me with a determined look that scared me a little bit , and on the fourth card she put it in front of me and said you see the sun card here? I look and say " Yes?""Here it shows that you are part of a prophecy"...