Our Update Wall

I CAN'T BELIEVE 1.2k PEOPLE ARE READING THE BILLIONAIRE AND I.

It's been a while since I have updated with y'all// and i thank you for reading and patiently waiting for a TBNI update!!!

I wish you guys would comment more so I could get to know you guys more. :)
Or are you one of those silent reader types?

Either way I can't believe that you are reading this!!

(P.S: this space would serve as where i would post my daily updates of author notes :)

12/25/14 - MERRY CHRISTMAS TBNI READERS! 💕
12/26/14 - WE REACHED 1.2k READERS 🙌
-
// BAE GUIDELINES // and by bae i mean before anything else //

I just want you guys to know that before you guys start reading this novel or book (or whatever you call it) is just for fun and an expirement since i always wanted to write!

This started with a plot that I have thought of and will gradually be a story (in short i do not know what the hell I am doing that's why it took me this long to think of an introduction and where would it start, what would the characters say, how will it go from there other than that it's either i'm busy with school, writers block or i'm watching AHS, PLL, or netflix///

so back to the topic,

Updates will be slow (depending on my current situation) so please bear with me. I also want to apologize for future grammar and spelling mistakes and offensive words that might be used in the story later on so if you are uncomfortable with these things this story is CLEARLY not for you!

Remember this is just for fun! And I hope you enjoy reading this! Also remember to comment your thoughts and opinions.

(P.P.S: Please bear with the first 2 chapters, I swear the writing gets better!)