Chapter~5

"Is that a trick question or??"

Cole chuckled. "No it's not a trick question. Now do you trust me?"

"Um yeah I guess."

He frowned "You guess? That's like saying I guess I'll date you since I have no other choice." I punched his arm.

"I'm a better choice then majority of you're sluts."

A smirk appeared across his face. "What? Why are you looking at me like your a chubby kid and I'm the last candy bar on the planet?"

He just smirked and continued to drive.

"Are you not going to tell me why you are smiling like a Pedophile??"

His smirk dropped and I giggled at how quickly his face fell. Once I finished laughing at him I went back to my question about why he was looking at me the way he was.

"Somebody's Jealous." was all he said.

"I am not!"

"Then why did you bash my girls?"

I rolled my eyes at how he said girls.

"I just think you could do better than a bunch of sluts who could possibly have STDs or crabs." His eyes widen at the thought.

"One that would be terrible and two you're jealous. If you weren't you wouldn't be calling them sluts."

"Fine whore bags. Is that better you're highness?"

"Yes actually it is." I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

"Speaking of whore bags, Angel likes you."

"Eh" he responded. I immediately couldn't believe my ears. Did he just eh her? She was the girl every guy wanted. And she just got eh.

"Are you feeling ok? You do know who I'm talking about right? Head cheer leader, most popular, skinny, gorgeous Angel. Every guys fantasy and eh is all?!"

"She's not really my type. And besides I like another girl. And to me she's breath taking." He spoke out calmly and from the corner of his eye I could see the love in them.

"Aw you like a girl?! Who is she? Do I know her? Is she pretty? Does she go to our school?" I belted out with no pauses.

"Yes, not telling, yes sorta, Her beauty is greater than any other girl, and yes."

------------

The whole ride to my house Cole had this proud grin on his face as I was trying to figure out who mystery girl was. He wouldn't budge. And I was getting frustrated.

We pulled in my drive way and by the looks of it my parents weren't home.

"Why won't you tell me?" I gave a puppy sad face as I pouted.

"It's not important. You should probably head inside before you get in trouble."

"Why would I get in trouble? And my parents aren't home they're at one of their fancy grown up events." I looked down.

"Want me to stay a while until they come?" I looked up in surprise at his offer. I nodded my head and we went inside.

"Do you want to watch a movie in my room? I'll make popcorn."

"Kettle corn please." I smiled because I had already knew what he was gonna say.

"You pick out the movie and I'll be back."

When I came back the movie Tangled was at the disc menu. I smiled because Tangled was my all time favorite movie. I guess Cole payed more attention then I thought.

I handed Cole the popcorn and crawled onto my bed next to him and pressed the play button.

"Yay!" I cheered.

________

During half of the movie I was engulfed in sleep.

It was my favorite part when Finn took Rapunzel to the bar with the evil people and they started singing about what they longed to do. But right before it ended all I saw was darkness.

________

I woke up around 7 in the morning and felt two strong arms wrapped around my waist.

I turned around slowly to see cole still sleeping beside me.

He looks so peaceful sleeping. My eyes roam his face. He's so relaxed.

Too bad it's about to end. I start poking his cheeks. He groans and tightens his grip around my waist. I continue to poke his cheeks.

"What do you want?" His eyes still closed.

"You to tell me who the girl is." I continue poking.

"Ugh. You remembered that? I thought you'd forget."

"Never. Please tell me." I form a sad puppy face.

"Don't make that face it's not attractive." his eyes never once opening.

"You didn't even look." I whined.

"Don't have to. Now can we just sleep?" he yawned.

"Not until you tell me who mystery girl is." I continued to poke his cheek.

He rolled over. I was now beneath him. He looked deep into my eyes. All I saw was a deep blue ocean. He moved his lips to my ear breaking our long eye contact pause. My breathe got caught in my throat feeling his warm breathing on my neck.

"Do you really want to know do you?" he whispered in my ear. The hairs on the back of my neck stood.

"Rachel! Wake up! We have to go dress shopping!"

I groan at the sound of my mother voice. Why did she just have to ruin everything. Cole smirked and got off of me then grabbed his shoes.

"No you were just going to break and tell me!!" his eyebrow raised.

"Oh I was?" He took a step closer looking down on me.

"Yes you were." I crossed my arms proud and looked up.

"So are you like a C-cup or?" I smack his arm.

"Rachel did you hear me?"

"Yeah I'm coming mom!"

Cole smirked.

"Well I'm gonna take that as a yes and I better get going stay sexy babe." he smacked my ass as I was trying to go to my closet.

"Jackass!" I turned around he was climbing out of my window. I went over and once he got to the ground I flipped him off. He smirked.

"Your place or mine?" he yelled up to me and I closed my window with force. He started laughing and then I went to getting dressed.

_______

Once I got dressed in shorts, black toms, and a supernatural t-shirt, I headed downstairs to my mother.

"So why exactly do we need to go dress shopping?" I ask because she only does this when something special is coming up. When I say special I mean something I'm dragged into.

"The founder ball is coming up and you are going to be in it." She squealed.