Chapter~ 3

My day was officially made. The one person that made me so happy was here with me. And I couldn't let go of him. He was like a warm teddy bear just not really soft because of his muscle and abs. I felt safe and happy!

"Travis?" A voice that sounded familiar asked.

"Hey cole! How's it going man?"

"It's going. I can't believe you're back. Man we missed you." They did their bro hug ignoring the fact I was still attached to Travis.

"Looks like someone is happy to see you." Cole chuckled out. I didn't say anything just stayed in the position I was in.

This was Travis. Another one of my long life friends. He moved in 9th grade to Tampa, FL because his parents got a job offer. Travis and I were close. I guess you could say I had a major crush on him all my life. Things were about to spark but then he moved. I was heartbroken. I stayed in my room a couple of weeks after he left. But now he's back and looks as incredibly handsome as ever! He was sweet and caring and overall my best friend. He had these deep blue eyes with specks on hazel in them, Dirty blonde hair, and was about 6'2. Way taller than me but then again everyone was taller than me. I mean I'm 5'1 who isn't taller than 5'1 I'm like a middle schooler sadly.

________

Once I finally released him, he drove me home and decided to say hello to my mother. Which I think in other words was a way to spend time with me. But I didn't mind I missed him so much!!

Once having a conversation with my mother about him going to a private school and his parents going into financially stuff as a part of their job we headed to my room.

He looked around. He picked up one of my Pierce of Veil posters. He grins then rolled it back up and placed it back on my dresser.

"I'm surprised you don't still have stuffed animals and floral wallpaper like in 7th grade." he grinned

I rubbed my temples. "Please don't ever remind me of that terrible terrible place. I think this room needed a make over. It looks 1000 times better. I'm just surprised my mother took it well."

"I am too. Did you drug her or something? She would never let you put up all these posters." I laughed remembering how ballistic she was when I asked her.

"I've missed this place. I missed the guys.....I missed you." I was silent once he said that. Feeling a smile appear on my face. I felt like I was gonna melt under his gaze.

"I missed you too." Tears forming in my eyes. I wish they weren't but once he left I felt empty and now....now he's here....with me.

He moved closer to me and wiped a tear from my eyes.

"Why are you crying?" He asked worried trying to wipe my tears as they slowly fell down my face.

"I just missed you so much." I tried to smile but was engulfed into a hug. He wrapped his arms around my waist and my arms went around his neck. I squeezed him closer to me closing and any nonexistent space.

"It's alright. I'm here now. And we can hang out at the mall, go to the movies or-"

I cut him off "We could just stay here." He nodded and kissed my forehead.

I looked up to meet his gaze. His happy eyes. "God I missed you." he mumbled.

My gaze went to his lips and I blushed thinking about kissing him. Sure we had a romantic type relationship before he left but we never kissed. He didn't want to start something he wasn't able to finish and now he was here.

"Someone's thinking dirty thoughts Ms.Blush." My face was now the color of a tomato.

"I was not thinking-"

I was cut off by soft warm lips on mine. He nibbled on my bottom lip for entrance. We had a long passion hard kiss. He accidentally bumped my head on the wall and I let out a loud laugh.

"Sorry." He blushed in embarrassment. I pulled the collar of his shirt towards me and went back to our steamy kiss. I pushed him onto my bed never breaking our kiss.

"Rachel!" I immediately broke apart from him at the sound of my mother calling me from downstairs.

"Ma'am" I shouted back my face now flushed red.

"The boys are here!" I groaned and put my head back. They had such great timing -_-! Damn those guys! Travis chuckled and then kissed my head then grabbed my hand inner locking our fingers and dragging me downstairs.

"What do you guys want?" I snapped at them. Upset they ruined my moment.

"Someone's pmsing" I growled at Cole.
Travis was laughing because he knew why I was acting the way I was.

"Anyways we wanted to hang with Travis. You can't hog him. So we were thinking about going to the mall and then dinner." Zach stated all happy like a school girl.

"Yeah sounds cool man." Travis had his hands in his front pockets with a grin on his face.

"You coming cotton candy?" Cole asked.

"Yeah sure." and with that I grabbed my jumper and we headed to the mall. I drove with Travis while the guys drove with cole. As we were driving Travis reached for my hand and kissed it then inner locked our fingers.

_______________

At the mall we went to Hot Topic, Hollister, Vans, and American Eagle. It was fun I got a couple of things. And so did the guys.

"Wow Rach you really can shop. I think you cleaned out every store." Mark stated and I elbowed him.

The guys chuckled and Mark rubbed where I has elbowed him.

"Why don't we get some frozen yogurt?" Zach suggested. We all agreed.

I got raspberry yogurt with gummy bears, gummy worms, sour gummy worms, and peach gummy rings. I guess you could say I love gummy candy.

We laughed and talked about the good times and bad times.

"Where did Travis go?" Jay asked

"I think he went to the bathroom." I replied. Cole got up and went to go get him so we can head to dinner.

______________________________________________________________________________

Something big coming up please vote and comment what you think. Thank you! OXOXO