Chapter~13

Rachel's pov

I checked my phone and there were like a million messages and phone calls from Travis.

One of the mesages:
Travis: Hey rach where are you? We were suppose to have our date tonight. Call me.

Crap Crap Crap. I totally forgot. If he found out i was here with Cole it would hurt him so much.

"I have to go." I began gathering my stuff rushing to change. I went to the bathroom and changed back into what I was wearing before.

"What's wrong?" Cole worried.

"Um I may have forgottened I had a....date with Travis tonight." he looked down and became cold.

Why did I feel so bad? Travis is my..... Well guy I've had a crush on for a while. Cole is just my best friend. Nothing more. I like Travis. I mean love. I love Travis. Why is that so hard to believe.

"Oh....do you need me to drive you?" Cole offered.

"No it's fine I'll walk. Your house isn't that far from mine." as I was about to leave Cole grabbed my wrist.

The next part will shock you. It shocked me.

He pulled me close and kissed me passionately. This was wrong but I didn't want to stop. In fact I deepened the kiss. My urge to leave vanished. I forgot why I was even leaving. His hands on my cheeks. My arms wrapped around his waist.

Why was I leaving?

Travis!!!

I pulled away at the realization. What just happened? It's not like I didn't want to kiss Cole it's just I'm doing exactly what Trevor did to me. Well not exactly but I'm still doing something I shouldn't be and hurting Travis.

A tear ran down my face and I ran out the front door. I just kept running until I was out of sight of Cole's house.

I can't believe that just happened. How am I going to tell Travis? How will he react? I can't believe I hurt him.

_______

This isn't that long but I will make sure the next chapter is really long. Please comment what you think should happen. Also vote! Thanks for reading!!