Chapter One

"Park Jimin! Come out with your hands up!"

I glanced at the kid then smiled ,"I hope you don't mind. Were gonna be here for a while"

I really didnt want to have a hostage. Its a first even for me. I've never been caught before in my days of robbery and that day is not gonna be today. Or even ever.

"Oh no. Please. I dont mind at all" he said sarcastically.

Scooting a little closer to him he flinched. It only made me smile more. I patted my gun on his kneecap because he had his legs crossed. Hands ziptied behind his back.

"Your a gusty kid aren't you?" I mumbled.

He looked at me offended but it only made me laugh as I moved my gun to my holster in my side.

"Who are you calling a kid!?"

I raised an eyebrow at him. Scooting a little closer to be right in front of him. Grabbing his earbuds and his phone then glancing at the screen.

"How old are you then?"

"Twenty-four asshole!"

My eyes widened as I looked back up at him ,"You look younger"

"Could say that about yourself" he remarked.

I looked back at the phone as I put the earbud in ,"What were you listening to?"

I glanced at him to see his cheeks heat up a red color and he quickly looked away. Grinning I checked the artist and raised an eyebrow.

"AugstD? Never heard of them" I mumbled as I shoved his phone into my pocket.

He whispered to himself which made me curious. I poked his forehead.

"What was that?"

He growled ,"Because its me!"

I was surprised at that answer. I quickly grabbed the phone again and hurried to put the earbud back in. I looked at the phone and him. Back and forth.

"This is you!?"

"Yes!" he yelled back.

"Its actually good" I praised.

His eyes widened ,"What?.. Really?"

He seemed really happy by my words but didnt necessarily show it. I nodded.

"Yeah. I mean it", then I thought for a moment ,"Its not your real name right? So what is your real name"?

"Its-"

Both of us flinched as the doors were smacked by the police on the other side. Trying to get inside. I laughed nervously and stood up.

"Time to go"

I grabbed him from under his arm and dragged him with me. My gun against his side gently. We went through to behind the counters of the bank then to the safes in the far back of the building. Going through a back door and running down an alley. Making it to a car parked at the end, I glanced at the guy and bit my bottom lip.

"Sorry about this"

He looked at me confused as I reached into my back pocket for something ,"About what?"

I pulled at a small bottle of chloroform from my pocket and a dish rag. Then poured some of the drug onto the rag.

"What the hell!?" he yelled out.

I dropped the bottle on the floor as he went to run off but I grabbed his arm and slammed his back into the car. Pinning him with my forearm against his shoulders and pressed the rag against mouth. I felt slightly guilty as he fell asleep but then again at this point I couldn't let him go. When he passed out, I threw the rag onto the ground and laid him down in the back seats of the car. Then got into the driver seat and drove off without police even noticing. As I drove away I glanced into the mirrors and watched to make sure if he was okay or not waking up.

Im sorry about this. I cant let go of you now.