Chapter Seven

"I'm going I'm going" I mumbled softly as I yawned. The lady office grabbed onto my shoulder and led my towards the small open cell that could first least twenty people in, but there were only two.

She unlocked the cell. Then my cuffs as she shoved me gently into the cell. I sighed when I heard the sound of the loud click of the lock behind me.

Might as well get comfy before I get my own cell.

I sat down on the bench against the wall as I leaned my back against it. Hood on my head, hands in my hoodie pockets and one leg crossed over the other as I closed my eyes.

Some sleep would be nice. I mean, I was in interrogation for two hours. Talking to a person that kept repeating the same questions and asking ones that were similar to the last one that they asked. They just received the same answer over and over from me.

My eyes popped open when I felt the bench jolt and bounce a little when someone jumped next to me. Causing myself to jump and move my hood off my head in a hurry.

The person that sat next to me was a guy. Taller then me, brown hair covered his forehead that swopped to the side, a bright smile on his face.

"Whatre you here for?" he asked.

Should I talk to him? I mean, I can. Nothing else better to do.

I sat up comfortably as I fixed my hair that was spiked everywhere from my hoodie messing it up.

"Robbery and holding someone under hostage" I mumbled.

He nodded as he looked at our other cell mate. Then back at me. Another smile on his face.

"You dont look like the type of person to do that you know. You look like a person that would", he shrugged ,"I don't know. Maybe be the hostage and then get out of it from begging. You dont look dangerous you know"

I raised an eyebrow ,"Thanks?"

Looking him up and down with my eyes it made me wonder. What could this dude of done to be here? He looks like the worst he could do is steal candy from a gas station.

"Well. What-"

"You're handsome. Your hair looks fluffy too. "

I felt my cheeks flushed and I laughed nervously under my breath. Scooting away a little.

"Th-Thanks?", I coughed a little ,"What did you do to be here?"

I saw his eyes grow into daggers which made me sink into the wall and the where I was sitting. Did I ask the wrong thing?

"I'm here because of stupid sexual harrassment charges! I hug one person because they're having a bad day and this is what I get!", he yelled annoyed as he crossed his arms across his chest ,"I swear people these days"

I found myself trying to hold back a smile or even a laugh as I kept a emotionless expression.

"Did you know them or were they a stranger?"

He rolled his eyes ,"A stranger- but thats besides the point! I was trying to make them happy! Cheer them up!"

"Was it a woman", I laughed aloud ,"You cant just do that you know"

"I didn't know! I've done it so many times to both men and woman and I got thank yous back! Not a charge of harassment! This is stupid!" he pouted.

My eyes were brimming with tears from holding back such a large laugh. I scooted closer and patted his back.

"I'm sure if you explain to the court the right way they'll understand. Just dont tell them you've done it to alot of people. You'll be in worse trouble"

He nodded. Smiling at me. He turned his body to face me and held his hand out.

"I'm Hoseok"

I shook his hand gently and sat it back in my lap ,"Jimin"