Chapter Four

He was kicking at my leg. Over and over. Whining and crying. Cursing at me over and over and over. Venom lips.

I rubbed my eyes. Trying to ignore him. Now he's telling me he has to pee... GREAT

"OKAY DAMMIT!" I yelled out.

He smiled in victory as I snatched him up by the zip ties and grabbed scissors from the kitchen. I dragged him almost on his ass up the stairs. I clipped the zipties off and shoved him in the bathroom. Almost making him fall.

"You do anything out of line... I won't hesitate"

I slammed the door shut. Shocked by my own words. WHAT DID I MEAN BY THAT!? I know I won't kill him.. Just.. Punishment? But what kind is the question. Another question is why am I thinking like a kinky person.

I pressed my back opposite of the door against the wall and slid down to my knees in my chest. Holding my cheeks with my hands.

I mean... I established a few days ago that I like him. He's been here for a week. Hes been good. Maybe I SHOULD leave the ties off. Maybe he really wont leave.

The door opened and Yoongi looked at me while wiping his hands with a towel.

"What're you doing down there", he held a dry hand out to me ,"Get up"

When I stood up from his help he hung the towel up. He turned his back to me and held his hands together. I bit my bottom lip at the sight.

Shit I am a perv.

I grabbed his shoulder and turned him around. He looked at me really confused.

"I'm not.. Tying your hands anymore"

He grinned softly ,"Really? Have you come to trust me?"

My face turned red and I just ran my mouth off ,"No! Just that I read if your hands are like that too long b-bad things can happen like c-cramps and shit!"

He raised an eyebrow, "oh really"

I nodded and he grabbed my hands which made me flinch. Holding them both tightly in one hand.

"So this", when he pinned them above my head I froze ,"will cause your hand to cramp?"

I laughed nervously ,"Y-Yeah. So I r-read"

He pushed my back to be against the wall and he was a foot from me. I could feel his warm breath on me which made me shiver.

He held my wrists tighter which made me whimper out.

"Tell me Jimin. Do you like this?" he mumbled.

I looked at him surprised then bit my lip.

"I-I mean... Yeah.. I d-"

"Do you wanna do this with me?"

My face turned completely red and I felt it heat up so warm it spread to my ears. Couldnt let this get to me. I pushed him off. He stumbled back and smiled at me. Thinking its a joke to him. Funny.

"No I don't actually. Now whos the pervert" I growled as I went to my room. Closing the door and laying on my bed.

This cant be happening..