Chapter Two

I handed him a glass of water as he opened his eyes. It was silent for a few minutes before I realized.

"Oh. Yeah. Sorry"

His hands were still tied behind his back and I kind of forgotten about it. I held the water to his lips but he just sat there. Still giving me hard glares till he knocked it out of my hand with his chin. I groaned as it spilled in our laps.

"What the hell!?" I yelled.

I got up as the water that didn't soak into my pants yet poured onto the bed, placed the cup on the bedside table and left the room to get some towels from the bathroom. I went back into the room and laid one on his lap then started to wipe my pants leg off. When I started to do his he flinched and kicked me in the arm. Making me stumble back very little.

"Ow! What is your problem!?"

"Don't touch me!"

"I'm helping you by cleaning you off so you wont be wet and cold!", I protested ,"Do that shit again and your ankles will the be the next thing tied up and I won't be so nice to you!"

He kept quiet and wobbled a little to have his back to the headboard to move from the wetspot. I yanked the comforter and sheets out from underneath him which made him fall,onto his back. Folding it and carrying it down stairs to the laundry room and just laid it on the floor to dry itself. I dragged myself back to my room and changed into basketball shorts instead of another pair of pants. Going back into the room he was in; which was just a small guest room, I stood at the doorway.

"Do you wanna stay wet or change? Depends on your attitude kid"

He glared at me ,"I'm not a kid!"

I smiled and walked over. Sitting against the backboard.

"You think you arent, but really you are. With the attitude you have, your more of a brat then a kid. You know, I can have that kind of rudeness to" I mumbled.

He laughed softly ,"A brat huh. At least I'm not the one thinking kidnapping a person makes them a badass. Correct? Or rob places and people just to have money because they're too lazy to get a job or have been in so much trouble that they cant even get one anymore"

I shook my head and got up as I left ,"Not even close"

I went into the kitchen and started to warm up just a little bit of pizza for him that I had yesterday. Yes, he doesnt really deserve it, but I cant just let him die from starvation. Thats not like me anyways. I just need to keep reminding myself, I can't let this brats attitude get to me. He's doing it to annoy me. Which is sort of working. I put the pizza on a plate and walked back into the room. I sat down at his feet and held the slice to his mouth. Poking his lips with it a little. He raised an eyebrow.

"Really?"

I sighed ,"Do you want this or not. Now say ah"

A giggle escaped my lips when he opened his mouth a little. He reminded me of a little kid whos being fed in a highchair. He blushed and gave me a cold glare that didnt effect me at all. I kept feeding him till he was finished.

"Whats funny?"

"Nothing. Just your being adorable like a little kid" I mumbled but realized what I said.

He blushed more and my face was red. I cleaned up and left quickly. Throwing the plate away.

IDIDNOTTHINKHESCUTENOPENOPE