Chapter Six

What's this feeling? Why is it so warm?

When I woke up this morning, still half asleep, I felt something warm against my cheek for a split second, then leave with the sound of my bedroom door closing.

But I drifted back off to sleep and woke up 2 hours later with the house sounding quiet. What else was new though? Its been hours since Yoongi kissed me, with the feeling of his lips against mine even though they werent.

I glanced at the pillow next to my head. Grabbing it and cuddling into it as if it was a body pillow. Still smelling slightly like him.

Maybe I should apologize to him. But he kissed me so why should I!? Because I like him. Shut up.

After arguing with my own mind for ten minutes I finally got up and left my room after slipping on sweatpants instead of having basketball shorts on with my shirt.

Fixing the creases in my shirt nervously, I made it to his room. Knocking softly.

"Yoongi? Are you awake yet? I wanna talk to you. Please"

Not even cuss words were heard. So I knocked louder.

"Yoongi! Wake up! I wanna talk your ass- I mean. Um. I wanna talk.. Hyung? Please!"

I rolled my eyes at no response. So I grabbed onto the door knob and opened the door.

"Get up I wanna talk to yo...u... Yoongi?"

My eyes grew as wide as saucers when I saw the covers of the bed folded neatly onto it. Pillows fluffed. Clothes folded onto the bed. Clothes I gave him. Lended him.

"Yoongi?", I stepped in then stepped back out when I didn't see him ,"Yoongi! Where are you!"

Closing the door behind me I checked the upstairs bathroom.

Nothing.

I checked downstairs in the kitchen.

Nothing.

Living room.

Nothing.

Then I went out back and into the small shed that I dont even think he knew about.

Still nothing.

I frowned softly as I went back inside dragging my feet. Where is he? I mean yeah, hes left the house before but he always told me where he was going first and he always comes back.

I grabbed my phone from the living room where I left it two days ago from the last time I used it and went to contacts. Finding his; that I took from his phone ages ago, and pressing the call button.

It rung for 3 minutes. Another call. Another call. Another call. Another another another. No answer.

I could feel my nerves starting to act up as my foot started tapping on the ground. Running upstairs, missing a few steps, I went into my room and changed into jeans, a hoodie and pair of tennis shoes with a mask around my nose and mouth.

Calling one last time, with of course no answer, I left the house. Walking around the neighborhood all that I could before I started running towards the road that led me to the city.

It took me 15 minutes to get there. Out of so much breath and energy I had to pull my mask off so I could breathe properly. I leaned against the side of a pharmacy store. Clutching at my chest as I press my head against the bricks of the building.

Feeling my eyes tear up I quickly wiped them away.

Why Yoongi!? Why did you leave without saying anything!? Was it because of yesterday!? Because of me!?

I bit at my bottom lip as I starred up at the sky. Sadly I could still feel his lips. Like they were still there. Although they felt lonely, they were still warm.

Please Yoongi. Come back please I'm sorry..

"HEY!"

I jumped when I heard a gravel voice call my name with feet pounding towards me quickly. Before I could look at the caller next thing I knew I was on the ground, on my stomach, head pressed in the sidewalk.

Uh oh.

Red and blue lights clouded my vision as my hands were forcefully pressed against my tailbone and handcuffs pinched at my wrists.

"Ow ow ow okay!" I cried out as he yanked me to my feet by my hood. Roughly pushing me towards the car and into the backseat as I was read my rights I've heard thousands of times.

I'll find you again when I get out Yoongi. Just to see you again. Just wait please. Don't go no where.