33

sunday [graduation day] - 5 pm

i was here for minhyuk, who i never talked to and hyunwoo who i recently started talking to and for jisoo who recently broke up with hoseok since his loyalty lies with no one. we shared our stories about being in a relationship with him and hit it off... kind of.

right now i got hyungwon on my right, jennie on my left and i also have roseanne behind us since jennie's mom insisted we take her.

"thank you for everyone who came out tonight. we will be celebrating our 2017 graduates in a moment but first let our valedictorian, lee minhyuk, say a few words." principle grove said as everyone lightly clapped as he made his way to the podium in his gown.

 "my fellow graduates. over the last four years here at busan high, we have learned a lot." he looks over at jooheon obviously. "we learned how to build relationships and rely on each other, how to work together as a community, and how to respect each other's differences." he breathes. "how much we need each other to succeed! that is what makes us who we are. it gives us high school memories and things we can talk about in the future. i couldn't be happier to graduate with this class because... i couldn't imagine it any other way. thanks, busan high!" everyone gets up and claps for him with a ton of force.

hyungwon looks down at me before draping an arm over my shoulder and pulling me closer.

"one day that'll be us, jacelyn," jennie screams in my ear while flailing her arms. all i could do was laugh. she's never bee able to control herself.