4

tuesday - 8 pm

without erika, being an only child now sucks since it's all. "jacelyn do this. do that."

"how is school. you didn't say two words at the dinner table." i found out i've been lied to all my life and now i feel like a complete jerk.

"well, this kid who goes to our school has been called a mute for his entire life of living here and i keep telling people that he talks. today they found out and they feel like a bunch of jerks." i pretend to pout as my mom stares at me upside my head.

"as they should. that is a horrible way to treat another human being." it's better lying than getting my ass kicked for being a moron. "you kids now are just labeling and criticising. get out and get some air and get off the internet. you'd be a much happier person."

i wanted to agree but the entire time we were eating i was texting hoseok so i just stood there. "i'm going to go do homework and stuff."

"has hoseok been coming over while i'm away?" this question took me off guard and i swear i couldn't breathe. "his mom called me and said he wasn't home last night and i'm just saying, it's okay if he is but i told you about boys-"

"um, sorry mom. this food in my stomach is trying to dissolve and it can't with stress." i give her a quick kiss and run up the stairs. "text me when you leave for work!" with that i was out of her sight.