Dare #158 (The Roaring Challenge!!) PT.1

HEY READERS! I am updating even though it is Thursday, but I'm bored so ENJOY!

"I dare the shifters to have a Titan roaring challenge. Maya decides the loser's punishments." - Nightmareberseker

Maya: Hehehehe...

Eren: Does it have something to do with me?

Maya: YAS! And all the other shifters as well!!!!

Reiner, Bertholdt, Ymir, Eren, and Annie: ...Sh**...

Annie: Don't forget we are in f***ing Disneyland...

Maya: Looks like the ppl here get to see the best show Disneyland has ever put on!! *Whispers something to Ginga*

Ginga: *Thumbs up and runs off*

Eren: WHAT DID YOU TELL HER TO DO?!!?!?!

*Ginga's voice is heard from the speaker*

Ginga: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! Please direct your attention to the giant Titans in the middle of the park! Do not worry, they will NOT hurt you! In fact, they are here to present a roaring contest show for you!

Maya: HURRY! *Shoves the shifter's hands in their mouths, making them all transform... All but Bertholdt*
I only excluded Bertholdt two reasons: his Titan form is so big it'll probably trample everything. Secondly, he hasn't even roared even once in the anime. Not that I remember that is. So Bert, you are hereby SAVED from being punished!

Bert: Phew...

Maya: Wait... Ginga's forgetting something!

Ginga: Sh**! *Pulls up Google Translate and translates everything she just announced from English to Spanish* They actually do that at Disneyland cause a lot of Spanish ppl go as well as English.

Ginga: *Clicks the speaker on Google Translate to say everything for her*

Speaker: Señores y señores, niñas y niñas! ¡Por favor, dirija su atención a los Titanes gigantes en el medio del parque! ¡No te preocupes, NO te lastimarán! De hecho, ¡están aquí para presentar un espectáculo de concurso rugiente para ti!

Maya: Wat.

*Everyone's attention is turned to Eren, Annie, Reiner, and Ymir.*

Annie (Human in Titan): Really?

Eren: (Human in Titan): IMMA CRUSH THE COMPETITION!

Reiner (Human in Titan): I AM GONNA WINNNN!!!

Ymir (Human in Titan): ...losers...

Ginga: *Runs back to group*

Sasha: I CALL J-

Levi: I'm judge. I was even for the house competition a while back, I am for this too.

Sasha: Aww, okay...

Levi: Angry German Titan, go first.

Eren (Human in Titan): THAT'S ME! YEZ!!!

Eren (Titan): *Roars like this*

*Everyone in the park covers ears, then they start to applaud*

Eren (Human in Titan): BETTA BELIEVE IT.

Levi: Not too bad... Next up, Annie.

Annie (Titan): *Roars like this*

*Everyone's reaction is the same as before*

Maya: Stunninggg!!!

Levi: Okay, Ymir.

Ymir (Titan): *Roars like this*

ZOOM TO THE END OF THE VID WHEN SHE TRANSFORMS TO SEE THE ROAR I WAS TALKING ABOUT.

*Still, reactions are the same*

Levi: ...Not too bad... Next up, Reiner.

Reiner (Titan): *Roars like this*

THAT VID WAS SUN VS DUB, (FIRST ONE BEING DUB AND SECOND BEING SUB) SO WHICHEVER YOU PREFER.

*STILLLLL REACTIONS ARE THE SAMMMEEEE*

Levi: ...Okay...

Maya: ALRIGHT! How about the readers decide! (If you want). Who do y'all think won?! The punishments for the losers will happen in PART TWO! After part two of this dare, we continue Disneyland in part two!

Levi: Tch.

So who wins in your opinion?! The one with the most votes by THIS SATURDAY will win!