1. Winter...

( F/n ) - First name
( L/n ) - Last name
( H/c ) - Hair colour
( E/c ) - Eye colour

* * * * * * * * * *

- Jack Frost point of view

In the woods, white snow covered the grass and even the lake was iced. Trees were white, the ground covered in white it was like a...

"Winter wonderland!!"

I've looked to see a girl with this (H/c) that goes up to her shoulders, a hat over her head and she had a big smile that she played with snow and these two people were walking behind her.

She picked snow up in her hands and threw it up as it looked like it was snowing around her. She seems young, like a child.

"Sister!!"

I looked at her again as this little boy ran after her and trip in process of it, I crack a smile. But the little girl ran up to him and picked him up.

She looked a bit worried but relieved and she smiled at him and wiped snow off his little face. They began to walk on the tail that they were on. As the little girl seem excited about the snow that she played as they walked, she held  the little boy hand.

She wore this little light blue jacket, black leggings and this light brown boots. Her jacket goes up to her knees, like it was a little dress. Her cheeks were a bit pink from the chills of the  winter, she had a smile from cheek to cheek as if it was frozen.

On the other hand, this little boy had a light blue jacket too, not up to his knees. It was more like a coat for fancy people. He had these little black pants too and this light brown boots. He seems younger than the girl whose is holding his hand. He has dark hair like the guy who seems to be their dad and this other women who was beautiful, their mother in guessing also.

The mother and daughter had the same ( H/c ) along with their beauty. The girl had the father smile it seems so. They walked, mother and father was locked arms and sister and brother was holding hands.

The girl goes on about the snow which I find odd but some how I was happy she loved snow just as much as I do. They walks as they were a happy family, parents and two little kids.

The boy seems like he admired his sister which reminded me of mine... I quickly began to shake my head and my hand slipped from the branch I was holding onto which made me fall into deep snow.

I lay there, the snow was soft, white and fluffily that made me grin and I sat up and looked around and notice the little family was out of my sight.

"Wind" I said as a gust of wind picked me up and I flew over the tails as it was getting dark, the sun was down, a orange and somewhat red was over the lake and trees.

"It's so beautiful!"

I heard a familiar voice yelled and I looked down and smiled to see ( H/c ) spinning around, she went on ice that cause her to fell backwards into snow.

She poked her little head out and she still had that smile as she got up and the little boy ran into her stomach, she giggled as she ran with her little brother til they caught up with their parents.

I float around the air following them and listening to the girl singing a song "- you look perfect tonight~" her voice was like a little angel as she hugged her little brother.

"( F/n ) that's enough."

Her father said while staring at her and she stopped and nodded and they walked. And that's when I stopped and looked at her..

"( F/n )...?" I whispered as a little and the heat of my breath went into a little fog that slowly went away...

I looked at her and she stopped and turned to me, she looked around and finally looked up and her face expression froze that she did a little wave with a gentle smile as she turn and ran off to catch up to her little brother.

Then it suddenly snow, light gentle snow that falls down slowly... as I watched little (F/n) walking away and she didn't look back once...

"Aw its a Winter Love!"

I turn to see Sandy along with Toothiana as they smiled at me and I blush "it's not a Winter Love!" I yelled embarrassed. And of course they've both laugh and stood there kind of embarrassed that I looked where (F/n) was walking as I smiled...

"Let's head back" Toothiana said to me, I nod as we took off. "Where's is Bunnymund and jolly North?" I asked and they looked at me and smiled "at the North Pole of course!" Toothiana said cheerfully as we left.

My heart was beating that it sent me butterflies in my stomach, her beautiful smile was replaying in my head "is this... love?..." I whispered lowly so they won't hear as I smiled.

"(F/n) I'll come back to see you, you can count on it!" I accidentally said out loud as Toothiana and Sandy looked at me and sandy made these two little people out of his sand making him kiss and so on which made me blush "it isn't like that!!!!" I yelled so embarrassed that I said it loudly.