17. Tell me the truth.

- Jack Frost point of view

I was carrying the unconscious girl who happen to fall asleep on me after crying so much...

I lay her down on my bed, looking at the moon light on her... her glowing skin.

Sighing at her... "only... I can... keep you safe." I whispered leaving the room.

I sat on the couch, looking at the ceiling. Not long after falling into a sleep.

- time skip -

Opening my eyes as my eyes adjusted to the brightness in the living around. I got up and the pain in my neck came badly.

I yawned and walked to the upstairs, going down the hallway. Opening the door to see (F/n) who wasn't there surprisingly?

"(F/n)?"

I called out her name but no response. The bathroom maybe? I thought walking downstairs again. I went downstairs and saw soup?

Walking over and feeling the bowl "It's still warm..." I said looking around it and saw a note, picking it and started to read the words that were written on it.

"Jack Frost.
My guess is that you were looking for me in your house, you don't need to look now.
I've taken off to find the truth, and why they hid it from me after all these years...
Thank you for being an amazing friend... thanks for worrying about me also...

P.s   Don't sleep on a couch without a blanket you idiot, you can catch a cold. So I made this special soup that my grandma used to make. Enjoy.
- (F/n)"

I sighed at the words... "of course I would worry about you, thanks for making me worry more." I said putting it down and picking up a spoon and took some of the soup.

Slowly eating it since it's kind of hot. I was really surprised to taste, it was delicious.

Not long I had finished the soup, getting up and putting on shoes.

There's no way I'm leaving her.

I thought, opening the door and closing it. Running down the street as fast as I could.

- Reader point of view

Staring at my house from the street and I walked up the stairs...

How can I face them...

My heart beating fast...

- flash back -

"Sister!" My little brother would yell while opening the door and grabbing my hands...

- end of flash back -

That small memory of his smile bought a tear to my eyes and it slowly ran down my cheek... 

My hand twitched in fear of what else I would hear...

There's no way he can be dead... I won't believe it!

I thought looking at the doorknob. My hand was being squeezed slowly that made me look to see Jack Frost who was panting, eyes with concern yet very gentle...

"I'm not letting you face this alone." He whispered to me, squeezing my hand tighter... the warmth of his hand had calm me down from the fear of words I might hear from my parents.