3. Smile...

- a few years back -

- Jack Frost Point of view

I followed where she goes, she goes to school and walks home with her little brother as always. She will have this big smile on her face that she is filled with joy.

She doesn't noticed me, just that one time when I was up in the sky. Her hair will always dance with the soft wind, her (H/c) will spin and flow softly.

Her smile is always so big, she will shine like in an angel in winter. Her little brother will always admire her which I can understand that now.

"Let's play a game when we get home!" Her soft voice yelled to her brother as she held his hand and he will nodded. "Mmm let's play house! I'll be the mother, you will be the daddy!" He said so cheerfully that I smiled at her.

"You can't be the mother and he can't be the father. You're siblings." I said but it's not like they can't hear me.

"Okay" her brother spoke so lowly as she smiled and held his hand. "Sebastian?" I heard her say as the little boy looked at her "yes sister?" He said so lowly again.

I walked by them "well what's with you talking so lowly?" I asked myself since they couldn't hear me.

(F/n) smiled and hugged him "Your the cutest little brother!" She yelled as I cough "I'm the cutest, he's just a little shy boy" I said and them not hearing.

Sebastian blushed a little and kind of smiled as she let go. She picked up some snow in her hand and threw them up as they fall slowly and she giggled and watched then fall.

"I just love the snow, the way how they fall and how small they are. I love the cold when it makes you numb, the hot cocoas and the beauty of the white when you stare at them!" (F/n) said honestly as her smiled seemed so cute.

I began to blush and looked away. "Aw its winter love!" I remembered when Toothiana said that to me when I first saw (F/n)...

I continue to walk with them til they finally reached their house "we are home!" (F/n) yelled as she run to the door and opened it. And this lady with a black and white outfit came to the door.

"Welcome back, Sebastian and (F/n)" she said with a smile as they walked in and the lady began to close the door slowly.

I looked at their house and smiled "I'll be back soon" I said as I walked away.

"Wait! Where's jack?"

I froze and turned to see (F/n) looked around as she kept her smile and I walked slowly... "no... way..." I said so lowly as I began to smile slowly.

"Sir, jack is upstairs with your parents talking" the lady said "Yay! Uncle Jack is here!" She yelled as the lady completely closed the door.

I stare at the door "how foolish of me..." I said and flew off with the wind.

______________________

A/n : I know this is a small chapter, I'm hoping that to who ever is reading this is enjoying the story.