6. Forgotten...

- Mother point of view

I sat there, next to my little girl bed. My husband is out looking for Sebastian with the cops and search and rescue. The doctor came in and he looked at me as I got up "What will happen?" I asked him and he avoided eye contact.

I can feel the pain in my stomach, my head giving me bad thoughts... "Your daughter had hit her head on solid ice." He said to me and finally he looked at me with pain and I can feel the tears willing up in my eyes...

"Your daughter will not have any memories of what happen."

He said to me, I looked at my little girl. Her in a hospital bed with her eyes close and her soft breathing made me cry... "I have to know what happen to my little boy!" I cried out as I fell to my knees holding her hand..

"Please... please... remember..." I sobbed out...

- Father point of view

The search and rescue has spread out in the area looking for my son, the cops were asking citizens questions if they seen a little boy. It was night so I'm afraid of what we will find..

"Please god, let me find my son." I prayed out and started to continue to search.. I went near the edge of where I had met my wife and started to look around and notice it was light snowing and the waves had clam and started to build up with ice.

I turned around and notice something and I started to dig up, moving all the snow and saw (F/n) bag with cold tea and cookies in a little bag. I continue to look around and notice some snow had been stepped in and some looked like a body was falling..

I continue to look and saw some branches where broken...

- Mother point of view

I keep crying, holding her hand tightly. Praying to god to help my husband to find my little boy... I waited and waited with (F/n) as her body temperature was dropping, her breathing became slower...

Her heart rate was dropping, the sound of the beep was slowing down and my heart was increasing of fear that I started to scream for the doctor.

The nurse and doctor ran in as they looked and saw her heart rate and the doctor was ordering the two nurses to do stuff and another one came and started to drag me out slowly.

I wasn't listening but looking over to my daughter who was asleep and the nurses got in my way and I can feel tears falling down my cheek but I ignored it.

"Ma'am! You need to leave!"

I stared at the lady who looked at me and she lead me out and I walked in a line, back and forth.

My mind thinking of the unexpected, my heart was hurting and the feels in my stomach made me want to puke but I waited, waited and waited.

It's been more than an hour that they have been in there and finally they came out. Three nurses and finally the doctor who looked at me and looked away.

And I quickly ran up to him, grabbing his shoulders and making him to look at me "What happen to her?! What happen to my little girl!?" I yelled out as he stared into my eyes.

"She made it... but the bad news is that she's in this illness. This sickness I can't really explain." He said as I was frozen... "first I lost my son... now I might lose my little girl..." I said as I began to tear up.

- Doctor point of view

I was the lady tear up, as she was frozen from what I told her "first I lost my son... now I might lose my little girl..." she said as she began to cry.

This is hardest part about my job, is telling the parents bad news.

The cry of every parent I've heard it's hard to deal with and I can't stare at them in the eyes.

"You can stay with her." I said as I moved out of the way and she looked at him and slowly walked in and I saw tears falling.

But I ignored it and went to my other patients.

- Father point of view

I came into the hospital, asking where was my little girl with our last name ( L/n ). They've told me which room she was in and I walked over.

I opened the door to see my wife sitting there holding (F/n) hand as she was asleep but she had lots of stuff in her body. Needles and tubes was in her arm and nose.

I snapped my fingers "bring me two coffees." I said to a nurse as she looked at me "Yes, sir." She said as she walked away and I went to my wife who looked at me.

"Darling... you have to take a look at her." She said with a tone of sadness and fear as I walked over to my little girl who is asleep. "Her temperature is fine along with her breathing." I said.

"Did you find, Sebastian?"

Her voice asked me, and right away my heart started to hurt... "sadly... no..." I whispered out and she looked at me and looked away "where can he be..." she whispered out sadly.

"Where can who be?"

******************************

A/n: hello hello! Not sure if there is any auto correct in this chapter!