14. A day spent toget- no way!

- 3rd person point of view

I stare at the frost boy, as he gets up.

Why is he acting like he's normal? He's a guardian

I thought looking at him. With anger...

"I'll get you."

- Reader point of view

I sat in bed, looking at the blue sky "I. Hate. Summer." I simply said as I roll over on my stomach.

* knock knock *

I looked over to my door while hearing it knocking and I sat up crossing my legs. "I'm pale..." I whispered looking at my legs.

"It's open!"

I yelled as I saw our butler who looked at me "Lady (F/n), you have a visitor." He said calmly to me,

I gave him a weird, confused look "Wha-" I mutter out to him, jumping out of my bed.

I ran down the hall, sliding on the stairway and landing on my feet as I laugh and looked to see...

White hair bending over, fixing his shoelaces.

"Jack?" I called out, he looked up at me "What are you doing?" I asked him confused then he looked at me and smirked "I'm fixing my shoelaces?" He answered me with a light chuckle.

I rolled my eyes and noticed I was smiling "You do have humour." He said to me "nice shorts." He said causing me to look down and I quickly began to blush "You idiot!" I yelled embarrassed.

- Jack Frost point of view

"You idiot!" She yelled out of embarrassment as she ran back upstairs but she slipped on stair as she fell and hit her knee "are you ok?" I asked her as she continued to run up those stairs.

I stood there awkwardly... "guess I'll wait." I said to myself.

- a few minutes later -

"What are you doing now?"

I jumped in shocked as I turned to see (F/n)... in a light blue dress that would fade in black...

She looked at me with her hair into a messy bun "it's really hot so don't judge me." She said a bit embarrassed as she had a slightly pink in her cheek.

Then I smiled at her "Don't worry, it's very cute on you!" I said to her happily then she blushed more and looked down.

And without realizing it I was also blushing at her.

- Reader point of of view

I was looking down at my black flats...

Why is he here? Why is he blushing? Why am I blushing!? Why am I feeling like this?!

I shake my head and looked back at Jack who smiled at me with his beautiful white teeth and his blue eye looking at me...

"Let's go now." He said walking towards me and grabbing my hand and I quickly began to blush at him "let's get some ice cream!" He said dragging me with him...

"I-i-ice cream?!" I said loudly, I can hear him laughing at my reaction... he looked at me as he grabbed my hand, interlocking his fingers with mine and I began to blush.

The warmth of his, the feelings when he grabbed it...

He is... Jack Frost...

I thought as I looked at him... and back at his hand then I slowly smiled...

"I found a love~ for me ~ darling just drive right in~ follow my lead... I found a boy, handsome and sweet oh  I never knew you were the someone waiting for me~ Cause we were just kids when we fell in love, not knowing what it was~" I sing out.