8. Bunny...

- Mother point of view

I watched my daughter asleep as we took her home and after that night a few days ago still breaks my heart.

Her pale skin was glowing in the moonlight as her hair was falling onto her face and I softly moved them as I can hear her soft breathing...

"Sebastian..."

I heard her say as I froze and began to tear as I started to take deep breath and wiped my eyes as I got up and walked out of her room, closing her door.

Saw my husband standing there as he looked at me and he hugged me as I began to softy cry "She shall never know the truth." He spoke coldly "why can't she? She has the right to know about her brother." I replied to him.

He had this look, a painful look "She will blame herself as she grows. And that will lead to a painful life." He said as he sighed "She may even try to take her own life, and I'm not losing another child." He spoke to me as I thought about.

"We have to talk to the stuff members here about that, then." I said as he nodded and walked away as I looked at the door of my girl who is asleep as my heart breaks...

- Jack Frost point of view

Leaning against the wall, as the parents walked away from (F/n) room as I can feel a weird feeling...

"Not losing another child?" I repeated after the father as I looked at the girl who is asleep. As I walked in her room.

Her hand was laying there as I reached for it and started to hold it "I... I wish you can see me." I whispered as I kissed her forehead.

I sat around her room waiting patiently for her to wake up as I notice her photos on her wall to see her smiling with Sebastian who was both younger. She had braces back then. Her little brother looked shy.

I kind of laughed a little "a sister complex?" I said thinking about it thoughtful "is that what they call it now days?" I asked myself as I stand there confused.

"SEBASTIAN!!"

I turned to see (F/n) as she was in tears and her face looked horrified, as she clenched the blanket. Her breathing was heavily, her body was lightly shaking as she saw something bad.

She stayed in the same spot, like she was too terrified to move. Her hand finally let go of the blanket, wiping her tears as she controlled her breathing and her shaking as she lay back down.

It's been hours later as she lay there, looking up at the ceiling. I left her room to contact Sandy with wind as I spoke, whispering as the wind flew off as I went back to her room as she was still looking at the ceiling.

A few minutes later, a portal opened up as I saw Sandy coming out "Sandy!" I said happily as he looked at me and notice (F/n) laying there, looking up at the ceiling as his sand made a question mark.

"I need you to sent her to sleep and have wonderful dreams." I said as he stare at me confused but made a ball and throw it at (F/n) as I noticed her eyes slowly dropping.

And Sandy made a dream about her playing with her brother in snow and I saw another person... my eyes widen as I saw me... laughing along with (F/n) and her little brother...

Sandy smiled and wave his sand at me as he took off and the portal closed. And I stand there watching the dream, of us three playing in the snow.

I was smiling like an idiot of just watching the dream as a snow ball fight happened and I chuckled. As the dream went on a bright light shine as I looked away and back at it as the light disappeared.