13. Normal?...

- Reader point of view

I can hear a voice in a distant... everything is dark around me, where is Jack Frost?

"M'lady!"

My eyes opened wide, looking at my ceilings with sun coming into my room from my window.

"Ma'am, if you sleep again you will be late!"

I looked at the nanny I have who was shaken me up then she sighed "Finally... you're awake!" She said relived to see me awake.

Pushing myself up with my arms and saw my phone and grabbed it... "today is Monday?" I asked her then she looked at me "Yes it has, you've been asleep for a long time." She said while picking up dirty clothes off my floor.

"It's 7:29..." I whispered while rubbing my eyes and got off my bed, stretching my arms out. And yawning from waking up.

The moon had been shining on us, it's a chilly night even tho it was summer... the warmth of his arms and his head resting on my head. "Let's stay like this forever.." I whispered...

I can feel him nodding as warm drops were falling on my head... I began to smile then my body was getting tired, my head getting dizzy that my version was getting burry.

I began to blush... a flashback of last night when I was in Jack Frost embrace...

I got up as the nanny left with a basket of my laundry then I got dressed, changed out of my clothes and put on black leggings with a sweatshirt. Then fix my messy bun and went to the bathroom and wash my face then brush my teeth.

I grabbed my black school bag then took a piece of toast and ran out to see the black car waiting. The driver open my door and I jumped in. I ate the toast on my way to school and looked at those other fancy houses like mine, not long normal houses starting to show.

"Ma'am, if I may speak freely?"

I looked over to the window to show the driver to see my driver looking at me then back at the road, he's like an older man who works for my father and mother. I smiled "you can." I answered.

"You seem to be in a happy mood." He simply said then I looked at him then grin "Cause... just a year from now I'll see Harry." I lied to him with a smile then I notice he smiled as he continued his drive.

We got to school and he opened the door and I jumped out "see you later!" I said cheerfully as I began to walk. I got in the doors and headed to my locker, taking out my binder and textbooks.

Then I walked to my class. Sitting next to a window in the back away from people. I have distanced myself from people since the most two important people had left me.

- 3rd person point of view

A lonesome girl that girls in the corner, with a window that she looks at to escape reality.

She will draw or watch the clouds, she's smart in class which makes her on top of everyone.

This time she had fallen asleep, miss little (F/n) had fallen asleep on her desk while looking at the clouds.

A new transfer student arrived that day, in her class but she doesn't seem to care as she stays asleep.

This new transfer student got a lot of attention, waves and smiles as it took step.

It stopped at the door of classroom 18.

"This is my high school life."

The student whisper to itself and opened the door with a smile and the teacher was pointing on him and back at all the student.