Brokenhearted

This is gonna be the chapter of what happened while Kate and Vere are out cold. 

Chapter....I dunno o.O I think it's 16? Flack it. I'm gonna call it Chapter.

Liam's POV

I might hate Kate, hey that rhymed...anyways! I might hate her, but this is serious. The car crashed because somebody *cough* Niall *cough cough* decided to jerk the wheel. We're in an ambulance right now. We're still hand cuffed to the girls. They told us we they can't unhand cuff us. Damn.

I grab Niall's phone and dial Louis' number. I wait a few minutes and it keeps ringing. Finally he answers. I hear screaming in the back ground. It sounds like Harry.

"Hello?" Louis says laughing.

"Louis, we're on our way to the hospital. We got into a crash. Get there ASAP," I say.

I hang up and throw the phone at Niall. He's in tears right now. He should be! He almost killed us! My face is hurting. I got a few cuts. Niall is perfectly unharmed. I think he feels guilty. We get to the hospital. We're forced to run with the paramedics.

I hear shouting coming from the waiting room. Louis? It has to be Louis. The door opens. Louis is being held back by Harry and Zayn and a few doctors. He looks worried. Zayn and Harry do too. I turn my head. I look at Niall. He's sitting on Vere's bed weeping. Poor guy.

The doctors are shouting nonsense. I'm still handcuffed. This could be easier if they would just unhand cuff me from Kate. Maybe they could actually do something than shout.

"CAN YOU BRING THE JAWS OF LIFE IN HERE!? WE NEED TO GET THIS BOY UNHANDCUFFED FROM THIS PATIENT!" someone yells.

THANK THE LORD!! A guy brings in a small pair of plyers. Those are the jaws of life? Pretty small if I do say so myself. Niall is free first. He won't leave her side. He's being pulled away from Vere. His eyes are gushing out tears. They cut me free and push me out of the room.

They take me to a room. Niall is in there. He's still in tears. I walk over to him and hug him. I've never seen him cry this much in his life.

"Niall, they'll be okay. Don't worry," I say to him.

"IT'S ALL MY FAULT LIAM! AND WHY DO YOU CARE!? YOU OVERREACTED ABOUT YOUR PHONE AND THEY'RE ONLY 16!! YOU COULD OF ASKED NICELY INSTEAD OF FIGHTING WITH KATE!" Niall yells pushing me.

I'm in shock. There's anger and pain in his eyes. He's never yelled at me like this. He slides down against the wall with his hands blocking his face. I feel a wet hot tear roll down my cheek. He's right. I did overreact. To think, this wouldn't of happened if I didn't cuss her out and kept fighting with her.

"Guys are you okay!? What happened!? How are Kate and Vere? Did they die? Did you die? ANSWER ME DAMN IT!" Harry asks.

"Yes, car crash, I don't know, no, and yes Harry. We're dead. We're ghost," I reply.

"Liam, where's Niall?" Louis asks.

I point to the corner. Zayn rushes over to Niall's side. He's hysterical. He can barely talk.

"I-I-I-I-I-t-t-t wa-wa-wa-s-s-s-s-s m-m-my f-f-f-aul-t-t-t" Niall cries.

He digs his head into Zayn's shoulder. Louis and Harry are in shock. They don't know what to do. Silence falls upon us. All making noise is Niall. His weeping is constant.

"Boys, can you step out for a moment. I need to talk to these two for a moment," a doctor says coming.

They nod and Zayn helps Niall stand up. Niall wipes away his tears. I sit down on the bed, waiting for the stream of questions to come from the doctor.

"Can you tell me what happened? And why you were handcuffed to the girls?" he asks furrowing his eyebrows.

I sigh. I know Niall isn't going to want to answer. He could possibly go to jail for this. Niall couldn't survive a day in jail! He's only as terrifying as a baby penguin!

"I was bothering the driver. As a joke I played with the wheel. I didn't think this was going to happen. And we we're handcuffed as a practical joke. We were going to get something to get the handcuffs off," I reply.

I turn to Niall. He stopped crying. His face is in shock. I took the heat for him. I have to fix things.

"I see. That's unusual. Well, Vere doesn't have any major brain injuries. The girls are both in a coma. There's no telling when they'll come out of it. They're in a room right now. We just need to check you guys for anything and you can go up there." the doctor says looking at his clipboard.

This is gonna be a long day.

***3 days later***

[A/N: Right at this part I started listening to Brokenhearted by Karmin. So play it right now, it goes pretty well with this section.]

Niall's POV

I've been waiting so long for Vere to wake up. Liam and Louis haven't left Kate's side. I think Liam is actually scared that she'll die. The doctor wouldn't tell us what was wrong with her because we aren't family. I still feel terrible. If I wasn't so whiny we wouldn't be in this situation.

"N-Niall?" I hear a small voice say.

"VERE!!!!!" I scream.

I hug her with all my might.

"Can't...breathe!" she chokes.

"Sorry, I'm just so glad you're up!" I say hugging her again.

"I'm up? Wait where am I? and why can't I move?" she asks.

[A/N] haha I'm terrible at having cliffys! Anyways! I'm really hyper right now and kinda mad 'cause I had to cut this chapter short. -_-' well...yeah that's all...bbyyyeee!!!