An Old Good Friend

So hi guys! My laptop is being gay right now and I can't type so I'm on my iPod. Sorry I there's mistakes or random words but I have auto correct on and yah... Enjoy and I know to kinda a short chapter but luff you guys! :*

~Vere(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kate's POV

I hang up on Vere. God I can't believe Niall and vere had sex! Well almost sex...

"Niall and Vere had sex!?!" Lou says.

Did I say that outloud?

"Yes you did Kate." Lou states.

We sit down as the fireworks begin since it began to get dark. The rest of the boys come back and we sit down.

"Wheres Niall and Vere?" Liam asks.

"Oh you know in jail cause they had sex in the bushes, nothing much" Harry says.

"WHAT!?! Daddy is so grounding his son!!" Liam says.

We watched the fireworks as Liam mumbled to himself.

Vere's POV

Niall and I sat in the back of the car as the police officer took us to the station. She looked familiar. She had sun glasses on so I couldn't make out exactly who she was.

"Vere I'm sorry.." Niall whispers in my ear.

"It's fine" I say.

"Well to make up, maybe we could do that again without being caught." he says smirking.

"I don't think so kids, and you girly? Aren't you a minor for sex!?" The officer says. Her voice sounded familiar.

"Yah.." I mumble.

We arrive at the station as the fireworks were going off. Nice we're missing them. The officer goes behind the counter as we sit on some chairs. She had long brown hair. Ok? I do know her!

"Phones and anything else." she says.

We hand her our phones.

"I don't think that's all you have" she says pointing to me.

I sigh and hand her my iPod. She looks at Niall. His face turns red and he pulls out a condom. I feel my face burn up.

"Tisk tisk boy, at least you were going to be safe." she says.

We sit for about a few minutes hearing all the fireworks go off. The officer takes off her glasses. Katia!?!

"Katia is that you!" I ask.

"Yes it is Vere and I can't believe you would be doing this!" she says.

"Well.. People can change..." I say "but c'mon your my friend! Super close violin buddies remember!? Please you have to let us go! I can't get a job and have on my application 'jail for sex in public' on it!"

"As much as I would love to, I can't this is my job!" she says.

I sigh.

**few hours later**

I start falling asleep when someone taps my shoulder. Kate and the other boys were in front of me and Niall with disgust in their eyes.

"Hi.." I say.

"Niall your grounded!" Liam says.

"B-but Liam!" Niall begins.

"No buts!" he snaps.

"Heheh butts" Harry says.

"Well you two are going off with a warning, don't get into anymore trouble!" Katia says.

"Oh my gosh thank you Katia!" I say

We get into the truck and everyone keeps eyeing us.

"What!?" Niall says.

"Was it good!?!" Harry asks him.

"Well yes it was" Niall says with a smirk.

"Niall!" Liam yells.

"Sorry daddy..."

We finally arrive home and Niall carries me to our room. Damn this cast is annoying now.

"Now we can have time alone." Niall whispers in my ear. I get chills down my back.

"I DON'T THINK SO!" Liam says.

He picks me off the bed and carries me to the couch.

"Your sleeping here missy!" he says.

"You can't make me!!" I say sticking my tongue out.

"Yes I can! I'm in charge here!"

I stay silent as i get sexual messages from Niall.

New Message From: Niall<3

Don't worry when we're alone I'll eat you up(;

I laugh like a retard as Liam stares at me.

"You know.. Now I'm not taking my eyes off you too!" he says.

Yah but I'm a sneaky ninja.. We can sneak out at night...