Vampire Academy - Roza & Dimitri ♥

"I've given up on you. Love fades... Mine has." Oh yeah, so now he's breaking up with me. I saved him... Well not me, Lissa did but I brought Lissa to him, it was me who came with this SavingPlan. 
"Great." I walked out of the church and went away. I looked into Lissa's head. "God!" I jumped out of her head because guess who was there too? 
I walked to the woods. Sat on some stone and took off the ring that Lissa gave me. It was full of spirit. 
It took a while when the first ghost appeared. I learn how to help them so I was doing it. Since D-... he was shadow-kissed and sired to Lissa I had nothing to do. Lissa was still with him because he was new at it and so confused... But hey... I was there too.
And now when he told me that he gave up on me? Seriously. How could he do that after everything we've been through. "No." I whispered. "No!" I said louder. "He gave up on me. But I'm not going to gave up on him. I love him. He's The One." I said to me and then I saw her. I saw that little girl that came to me. She was a ghost. "Hi." I told her. She just waved to me. She was about seven and I tried to get to her head so I could get to know her. "Zoya." I whispered, shocked. I took a deep breath. "You're Dimitri's niece..." Zoya nod. Okay... So she's dead, this is not going to help Dimitri in his new life. 
"How... How did you..." I couldn't speak. I looked into her head and found the reason why she was dead. Strigoi. He attacked the village where Belikovs lived. "Victoria?" she nod again. Victoria was turned into the Strigoi. 
"Okay... So why are you stuck here little princess?" I tried to smile but it wasn't convincing. 
"I've got a message."  she sent me her thought.
"What message?"
"You need to get Dimitri back." 
"I already get him back, he's not Strigoi anymore." I was confused. 
"No. You need to get him back for yourself. He's not the same uncle DImitri without you, Rose."  Ok. That was weird. 
"But... How... He doesn't want me back. He doesn't love me anymore." I said but Zoya wasn't there. She disappeared. Her message was delivered. 
I lyied on the stone and started to think. There was no chance to get Dimitri back. I had to fall asleep because when I opened my eyes again the sun was on the top of the sky. "Crap. I missed the dinner." I said quietly for myself. I went back to my room. On the way to my room I met Christian. 
"Rose! Hey." he ran after me. 
"Hi." I said. 
"Where's Lissa?" he asked me.
"Somewhere with Belikov." I said angry. It was painfull to talk about him. Just to say his name was painfull. 
"With Belikov? I thought you guys were together." he said totally confused. 
"Yeah about that..." I stopped. "I don't know if he ever meant it. Today he..." I didn't want to talk about it. "You know what? Never mind." I ended it. 
"Rose. I'm sorry about that." Totally surprisingly, he hugged me. When he did that I couldn't hold my tears anymore. And everything went out. I was crying and crying and crying. 
"I can't... I can't be without him Christian. I love him." I said between another tears. 
"I know." he caress my hair. I opened my eyes and saw Him. He stood at the corner of the street and looking at me. I closed them again and opened them. He was still there. 
"Christian?" I whispered. 
"Yeah?" He let me and looked the direction I was looking. "Is He there?" I asked and my voice was shaking. 
"Yup. Do you want to go to him? Or... " 
"Yes. No. I don't know." I was confused. That brown eyes that were looking at me. That brown eyes I loved. That man I lived for. He stood there and I had nothing to say. 
"Go. Go Rose. You need to explain your feelings. I am pretty sure he will understand that. And do you know why I know that?" my eyes was still on Dimitri but my head went straight to Christian's. "Why?" I asked. "Because. He. Still. Loves. You." every word he said had its own value. "Okay. I'll go. Thank you." I said and went right to Dimitri.  

_________________________________________________

***********♥100 READS AND I WILL ADD NEXT PART♥**********