Chapter 15~ A nice walk

~~Chantelle's POV~~

You do not understand how comfy my bed is, it is like a soft ass cloud mixed with the fluffiest cotton. I don't know how but they are da bomb! I can't wait to sleep on mine! As weird as that sounds...

It's about nine o'clock right now and we are all sitting in our dorm. Including Winnie who has now decided to join us at this late hour. She says she has been hanging out with her other friends around the school. I'm guessing she is going to be like this for most of the time that I know her so oh well. Ella had already gone to bed because she said she felt really dizzy and tired. We understood so we let her sleep and we tried to stay quiet.

I guess we were just chatting about random things and Ever, Infinity, Tyler and Lyla had to be leaving soon. At 9:30, visitors aren't allowed but apparently that rule keeps being broken seeing as we have an extra bed. (A/N: pic on the side of chappie 2)

We had the best room in the whole school according to Hazel. I don't see a reason not to believe that. The room was very roomy and it was brightly and beautifully coloured. The main colours of fire lit it up and we had six little comfy cushion stools in the middle of the room. Plus we had our own en suíte bathroom and only a few others had that. Apparently only top set students get special rooms like these according to Hazel.

"Can I sleep here tonight?" Infinity asked us, well mainly them. It's not like it's up to me or anything.

"I don't know, we might get in trouble." Hazel said looking at us, the people who had this room. 

"It's not like they are going to check who is sleeping in that bed. Please?" She pressed on. 

"Yeah, fine." Treacherous said. 

"Yes! I will need to go and get my pyjamas and some clothes for tomoz. Ever, come with me." She said getting up.

"Kay." She obeyed and walked out with her.

"I'm coming!" Fly said shoving on her pumps and running out leaving the door slightly open.

"I might as well start getting to bed." Lyla said in her soft voice as she got up and walked towards the door. "It's late and I can never get up in the mornings." She groaned.

"Kay, bye!" Hazel said standing up to hug her. I did the same just because I liked hugs. 

"Can I have a hug?" I asked going in for one.

"Of course!" She said and wrapped her arms around me. She gave nice hugs and she smelt nice too which is a good thing I guess because you don't want to smell crap when someone is secretly smelling you while you give them a hug because then they won't like you and start gossiping behind your back and start hating you and i am rambling again...

"Well, goodnight." I said to her while pulling away. 

"You too. Bye." Was all she said before she closed the door behind her.

I looked back at the clock to see that it was now 9:07 and I still had about 25 minutes until visiting time was over as in going to other dorm rooms. I had not seen another dorm in the school yet and I really wanted to before bedtime so before I knew it I was out the door and running after Lyla who had nearly caught up with Ever, Infinity and Fly.

"Wait up!" I yelled over to them while sprinting. They looked back and over to me and all told me to 'Shhhhhh!'

"Oops." I whispered when I got to them. "Sorry. So where is your dorm?" I asked in a quiet voice. I didn't mind how far it was, I liked walks, I just wanted to know.

"Pretty much the other side of the school. Room 74." Infinity replied. That was a big distance I was guessing from room 13 (our room).

"It isn't that far of a walk to be honest just about two or three minutes." Lyla added.